Page 1 of 1

Airfix 1/48 Snatch Land Rover

Posted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 4:35 pm
by mslgraphics
Here are photos of my 1/48 Snatch Land Rover - this was the first model I made after getting back into the hobby after xx years away (a long time).

Image

Image

I have the Coyote model from the same range stored away with the etch sheet which should come out and onto the bench early next year.

Comments welcome

Mike

Re: Airfix 1/48 Snatch Land Rover

Posted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 4:59 pm
by Coen
That's the danglies Mike!
I love how much that etch improved that kit. It's awesome.

Re: Airfix 1/48 Snatch Land Rover

Posted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 7:47 pm
by gustavlekstal
Im glad you found this place! Keep on sharing! Have an ongoing project? Share!

Re: Airfix 1/48 Snatch Land Rover

Posted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 10:33 pm
by UKguyInUSA
Cracking job mate! :) :thumb1: :thumb1: :clap: :clap:

Re: Airfix 1/48 Snatch Land Rover

Posted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 6:22 am
by Thumboy
Great job mate, I have a soft spot for the defender. Particually like the dust effects.

Look forward to seeing more of your builds

Re: Airfix 1/48 Snatch Land Rover

Posted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 3:32 pm
by mslgraphics
Thanks for all the positive comments.

I've just finished a small 1/72 Tiger moth and now looking at the Airfix 1/48 Coyote box which is sat there on the shelf!!

Will try and start a build thread this time :thumb1:

Happy New Year to you all

Mike

Re: Airfix 1/48 Snatch Land Rover

Posted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:32 pm
by PaulAyrey
Great result! You've done a grand job!

Re: Airfix 1/48 Snatch Land Rover

Posted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:55 pm
by Hillbilly
Beautiful build,top shelf work :thumb1:

Re: Airfix 1/48 Snatch Land Rover

Posted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:43 pm
by Gav0909
Really nice work on that mate. I find those models to be a little "toy like" which is a shame as it means that often great paintjobs can still have a "toy-like" appearance, but yours doesn't. So great work on that. I love the small diorama base for it as wel.