Looking for a Good Book on German Armour in Italy

Post Reply
Jagdpanzer
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Posts: 188
Joined: Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:51 pm
Location: Ireland
Ireland

Looking for a Good Book on German Armour in Italy

Post by Jagdpanzer »

Hi, I have been asked by a relative what I want for Christmas and I've always wanted a good book on German AFV's in Italy. Any decent books out there you folks could recommend?
User avatar
cib2265
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Posts: 581
Joined: Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:12 pm
Location: QLD, Australia
Contact:

Re: Looking for a Good Book on German Armour in Italy

Post by cib2265 »

Since this is one of my favourite campaign areas in WW2, I'm interested in this too!

The only one I could find that was specific was this Concord publication: Panzers in Italy 1943-45
panzersinitaly.png
panzersinitaly2.png
Its a great book with lots of brilliant photos and color plates. Ive supplemented it with the various Tiger/Panther books for 508 Abt etc to give a really good rounded pictures.

And theres this one that includes the Balkans - its "only" photos, but theres 100 pages of them!
panzersitalybalkans.png
Hmm,, cant seem to find them for sale online...sorry thats not helpful at all!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Chris Becker in Sunshine Coast, Australia
Jagdpanzer
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Posts: 188
Joined: Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:51 pm
Location: Ireland
Ireland

Re: Looking for a Good Book on German Armour in Italy

Post by Jagdpanzer »

Thanks. I'm a fairly regular visitor to Northern Italy so the war there is of particular interest to me!
Post Reply

Return to “Books”