Geetings from the South!

Introduce yourself to other forum members
Locked
DieselPower
Corporal
Corporal
Posts: 53
Joined: Thu Apr 16, 2015 6:24 pm

Geetings from the South!

Post by DieselPower »

Greeting Ladies and Gentlemen!

After going through a multitude of hobbies and selving them for various reasons, I decided to return to scale modelling after customising a Heng Long 1/16 Tiger H1 and enjoying working on it as much as driving it!

I started doing 1/35 armour as I was into World Of Tanks and War Thunder Ground Forces at the time, but now I've ventured into aircraft too (last one I did was a 1/72 Airfix spitfire about 10 years ago)

Now I've decided to join the ISM forum shortly after joining the ISM facebook group and I'm hoping I enjoy my stay here!
Currently on the bench...
1/72 Hobbyboss JU88C
1/35 Meng T-90A

In Modelling Limbo.
1/72 Sword EE Lightning F.2
1/72 Tamiya Spitfire MK1
1/35 Tamiya Chieftain MK.5
1/35 Dragon M51 Isherman
1/35 Hobbyboss VK4502P
1/48 Kinetic Mirage 2000D/N

Portfolio -> viewtopic.php?f=69&t=14211
User avatar
CJSomerset
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Posts: 722
Joined: Thu May 08, 2014 1:46 pm
Location: Somerset - UK
Contact:
Great Britain

Re: Geetings from the South!

Post by CJSomerset »

:welcome: South of where?
Some days it's not even worth chewing through the restraints!
User avatar
Lee
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 7322
Joined: Thu May 23, 2013 4:38 pm
Location: Lincolnshire
Contact:
Great Britain

Re: Geetings from the South!

Post by Lee »

Welcome to ISM :)
Where does all the bloody time go.....?

Owner of Ultimate Modelling Products
User avatar
eightfooticeman
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Posts: 581
Joined: Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:39 am
Location: Woodbridge Virginia, USA
United States of America

Re: Geetings from the South!

Post by eightfooticeman »

Gotta love the south! :welcome: to ISM.

:cheers2:
Jermaine
On The Bench:1/12 Tamiya Honda NSR 500 Kit 14099
Ideas: ?
On Hold:1/48 Revell F-15E
User avatar
Spook
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
Posts: 419
Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:32 pm
Location: Lancaster uk
England

Re: Geetings from the South!

Post by Spook »

:th: Welcome to ism fella :th:
simon

On the bench

In the stash
Lots and lots of phantoms
Locked

Return to “Introductions”