greetings from fife

Introduce yourself to other forum members
Post Reply
buccaneer1972
Private
Private
Posts: 11
Joined: Wed Aug 12, 2015 10:21 pm

greetings from fife

Post by buccaneer1972 »

Hi all,
I'm Gary.live in good old bonnie Scotland.
I'm returning to modelling after nearly 30 years away from it. :banana:
Cheers
Titch
Buccaneer on bench and buccaneer mad

Aye for Alba
User avatar
Avgas
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Posts: 2819
Joined: Mon May 18, 2015 8:45 pm
Location: Englandshire
Equatorial Guinea

Re: greetings from fife

Post by Avgas »

:welcome:
Regards, Dave.
niro750
Corporal
Corporal
Posts: 62
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2015 1:30 pm
Scotland

Re: greetings from fife

Post by niro750 »

Hi from Dunfermline
buccaneer1972
Private
Private
Posts: 11
Joined: Wed Aug 12, 2015 10:21 pm

Re: greetings from fife

Post by buccaneer1972 »

Hi Nero.greetings also from Dunfy
Buccaneer on bench and buccaneer mad

Aye for Alba
buccaneer1972
Private
Private
Posts: 11
Joined: Wed Aug 12, 2015 10:21 pm

Re: greetings from fife

Post by buccaneer1972 »

Hi Nero.greetings also from Dunfy
Buccaneer on bench and buccaneer mad

Aye for Alba
User avatar
DoubleDigit12
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class
Posts: 294
Joined: Sat Jun 13, 2015 9:48 am
Location: Edinburgh, Scotland
Scotland

Re: greetings from fife

Post by DoubleDigit12 »

Hi from auld reekie!
James
buccaneer1972
Private
Private
Posts: 11
Joined: Wed Aug 12, 2015 10:21 pm

Re: greetings from fife

Post by buccaneer1972 »

Hi Nero.
Is it you who's from touch? I'm up in scabbyview,
I fancy doing the 48 hr VJ build.don't suppose you've anything in your stash I could buy off you.?
Thanks
Gary
Buccaneer on bench and buccaneer mad

Aye for Alba
User avatar
Gav0909
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Posts: 2927
Joined: Tue May 28, 2013 11:56 am
Location: Fife, Scotland
Contact:

Re: greetings from fife

Post by Gav0909 »

Welcome to ISM.

Great to have another Fifer on board (I'm in Saline). I saw a sign in Abbey Models window about a new Dunfermline Scale Model Aircraft Club. They will be having their first meet on Friday 4th September from 1:30 - 3:30 at Parkgate Centre, Rosyth. Shame its on a Friday, otherwise I would have headed down.
User avatar
AdamLuscombe
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Posts: 523
Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2014 6:57 pm
Location: texas
United States of America

Re: greetings from fife

Post by AdamLuscombe »

:welcome: to ISM
On the bench:
Dragon
1/35 Jagdpanzer IV L/48
Italeri
1/24 Ford Escort Mk. II
Post Reply

Return to “Introductions”