Revell model T Ford

Post Reply
User avatar
Kelvgood1
Corporal
Corporal
Posts: 75
Joined: Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:59 am
Location: Portsmouth uk

Revell model T Ford

Post by Kelvgood1 »

Just finished this for a mate
Basic build, no issues but I hate the pre chromed etc parts so when I assembled the headlights etc i rubbed down and sprayed with Alclad polished brass, same with the wheel spokes and other trim, only 2 issues are, black gloss paint is a pain, looks ok from a distance but if it was mine I would spend a lot more time preparing the model before I sprayed also large pieces of clear plastic always show canopy glue and can never get it 100% right
Anyway thanks for looking
Kelv
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
Dunhill2005
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major of the Army
Posts: 1195
Joined: Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:38 pm
Location: Wunstorf, Germany
Germany

Re: Revell model T Ford

Post by Dunhill2005 »

:wtf: WOW :wtf:
Looks great :thumb1:
User avatar
Scruffy
Sergeant
Sergeant
Posts: 139
Joined: Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:37 pm
Location: New Hampshire
United States of America

Re: Revell model T Ford

Post by Scruffy »

Nice! I don't think I have ever seeen one of those kits built up before, looks really great!
Image
User avatar
Paul
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 12622
Joined: Thu May 23, 2013 4:47 pm
Location: Merseyside, England, UK
Contact:
England

Re: Revell model T Ford

Post by Paul »

Fantastic work, I quite fancied this kit myself
User avatar
wappynutter
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Posts: 2256
Joined: Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:39 pm
Location: Sutton in Ashfield, Nottinghamshire. UK
Great Britain

Re: Revell model T Ford

Post by wappynutter »

Fantastic model T Kelv....

:th: nice clean build on a subject I'm not really a fan of....
Nice kit tho mate you made it look almost real... :clap:

:cheers2:
Regards Andy...Image
YouTube Channel..... http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRdZFBjr6oO-T-2ydSB4HIg
User avatar
Coen
General
General
Posts: 10136
Joined: Wed May 29, 2013 2:04 am
Location: Nova Scotia, Canada
Contact:
Canada

Re: Revell model T Ford

Post by Coen »

Wow... phenomenal work
Your buddy will be happy.
User avatar
Lee
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 7322
Joined: Thu May 23, 2013 4:38 pm
Location: Lincolnshire
Contact:
Great Britain

Re: Revell model T Ford

Post by Lee »

Good work there Kelv :th:

PUP :D
Where does all the bloody time go.....?

Owner of Ultimate Modelling Products
User avatar
BrummieModeller
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Posts: 663
Joined: Sun May 26, 2013 5:47 pm
Location: Birmingham, UK

Re: Revell model T Ford

Post by BrummieModeller »

Great build mate!! To be honest I havent been to bothered about Alclad paints but for a nice metal finish its got me thinking LOL :scratch:: :th:
Dan

WIP Kits on the Bench

Revell 1/144 Airbus A320 Thomas Cook Livery
Airfix 1/72 Brewster Buffalo F2A-1
Revell 1/24 Mini Cooper Mk1
Airfix 1/76 Panther

My Facebook Page

Image
keith
Corporal
Corporal
Posts: 80
Joined: Mon May 27, 2013 1:01 am

Re: Revell model T Ford

Post by keith »

That's a very nice job that black looks floorless :-)
Nostalgia isn't as good as it use to be
Post Reply

Return to “Land Gallery”