1-35 Tamiya Panzer II

Post Reply
User avatar
spock1701
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
Posts: 449
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2015 1:58 pm
Location: Upstate New York
United States of America

1-35 Tamiya Panzer II

Post by spock1701 »

Hi guys, and welcome to another kit reveal. :welcome:

This one is the Tamiya 1-35 Panzer II kit, one I am sure many of you have built before. I built this a while ago but had not taken pictures of it until yesterday. It was a fun little kit, one of my first. I screwed up the tools royally, so if they look bad or some are missing (most are) then my apologies.

The little dio I made has 3 of the 4 included figures in the kit. It follows my patented "goop on top of foam" groundwork technique.

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
There is always time for modeling.
User avatar
HamilkarBarkas
Chief Warrant Officer 2
Chief Warrant Officer 2
Posts: 1875
Joined: Fri May 31, 2013 3:12 pm
Location: "Augschburg" Augsburg/Germany

Re: 1-35 Tamiya Panzer II

Post by HamilkarBarkas »

Classic kit well built and presented :) I like this. Most people stay away from these figures but you were not afraid of them as i can see. Well done!
PrivateMansoor
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
Posts: 374
Joined: Sun Dec 13, 2015 4:20 am
Location: Australia
Australia

Re: 1-35 Tamiya Panzer II

Post by PrivateMansoor »

Nice.... I like!!!
Fear Nothing, Build Everything.
User avatar
SergioSolo
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Posts: 643
Joined: Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:31 pm
Location: Colombia
Contact:

Re: 1-35 Tamiya Panzer II

Post by SergioSolo »

Looks great! I think it just needs a wooden frame
Post Reply

Return to “Land Gallery”