Modelfest...

General Modelling discusion that doesn't fit into any of the other sections
Post Reply
User avatar
Lee
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 7322
Joined: Thu May 23, 2013 4:38 pm
Location: Lincolnshire
Contact:
Great Britain

Modelfest...

Post by Lee »

Any one else going to model feet in Camberley on the 21st? CLICK HERE

I'll be going so, if anyone fancies meeting up for beer or what ever..... :th:
Where does all the bloody time go.....?

Owner of Ultimate Modelling Products
User avatar
Paul
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 12622
Joined: Thu May 23, 2013 4:47 pm
Location: Merseyside, England, UK
Contact:
England

Re: Modelfest...

Post by Paul »

If it wasn't so far away I would have gone, lucky for you I guess.
User avatar
T3hGuppy
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
Posts: 3467
Joined: Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:20 pm
Location: Bournemouth, UK
Contact:
Great Britain

Re: Modelfest...

Post by T3hGuppy »

Unfortunately I've got Games day the weekend after and carn't afford both.
On the bench

Too much to list. !!


Youtube channel:https://www.youtube.com/user/bnealuk
Post Reply

Return to “Modelling Chat”