Airfix 1/76 PZKW VI AUSF.B 'King Tiger'

Whether its tracked or wheeled, this is the place for it
Post Reply
User avatar
Lee
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 7322
Joined: Thu May 23, 2013 4:38 pm
Location: Lincolnshire
Contact:
Great Britain

Airfix 1/76 PZKW VI AUSF.B 'King Tiger'

Post by Lee »

This will be my first AFV EVER...!!! Meaning you will all have to bear with me. I'm enjoying so much already that I've already gone out and bought two more Tanks in 1.35 flavour....

Here's a review of the kit I did a couple of weeks ago...

[youtube]C6SYuXb0QG8[/youtube]

Forgot to take any box or sprue shots but, they're all in the video anyway.:)


Tub and wheels together...
Image

Top all together.....
Image

Turret all done....
Image

Image


All three components together.....
Image

Image


And primed.....
Image

Pre-shading....
Image

Base colour down....
Image

Image

Image


During the week I'm going to try my hand a freehanding the camo pattern and then it's hang on until the filters turn up from SnM Stuff....

More to come.... :)
Where does all the bloody time go.....?

Owner of Ultimate Modelling Products
User avatar
Paul
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 12622
Joined: Thu May 23, 2013 4:47 pm
Location: Merseyside, England, UK
Contact:
England

Re: Airfix 1/76 PZKW VI AUSF.B 'King Tiger'

Post by Paul »

Lee wrote:then it's hang on until the filters turn up from SnM Stuff....
For your gimp mask?

Sorry wrong SnM, my bad :shock: :D


Great job mate, weathering armour can be a little long winded, but its so worth it in the end.

Little tip for future, if possible leave your road wheels off till you have weathered/painted them, so much easier.
User avatar
Lee
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 7322
Joined: Thu May 23, 2013 4:38 pm
Location: Lincolnshire
Contact:
Great Britain

Re: Airfix 1/76 PZKW VI AUSF.B 'King Tiger'

Post by Lee »

Cheers and will do :)
Where does all the bloody time go.....?

Owner of Ultimate Modelling Products
User avatar
Gav0909
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Posts: 2927
Joined: Tue May 28, 2013 11:56 am
Location: Fife, Scotland
Contact:

Re: Airfix 1/76 PZKW VI AUSF.B 'King Tiger'

Post by Gav0909 »

Do filters etc really make a difference to a final models appearance? They are something I have heard a bit about, but never used. Nor would I have any idea how to go about using them, what shades to use over what base colours etc.

I built Airfix's 1/76 Sherman Crab recently for a YT group build, quite enjoyed it really.
User avatar
Paul
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 12622
Joined: Thu May 23, 2013 4:47 pm
Location: Merseyside, England, UK
Contact:
England

Re: Airfix 1/76 PZKW VI AUSF.B 'King Tiger'

Post by Paul »

Gav0909 wrote:Do filters etc really make a difference to a final models appearance? They are something I have heard a bit about, but never used. Nor would I have any idea how to go about using them, what shades to use over what base colours etc.

I built Airfix's 1/76 Sherman Crab recently for a YT group build, quite enjoyed it really.

Here you go gav.

http://intscalemodeller.com/viewtopic.php?f=66&t=14
User avatar
Tiger131
Chief Warrant Officer 2
Chief Warrant Officer 2
Posts: 1701
Joined: Tue May 28, 2013 3:44 pm
Location: walsall
England

Re: Airfix 1/76 PZKW VI AUSF.B 'King Tiger'

Post by Tiger131 »

like where your at with this the post shading look quality with the base colour on it look forward to seeing more
Image
User avatar
Lee
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 7322
Joined: Thu May 23, 2013 4:38 pm
Location: Lincolnshire
Contact:
Great Britain

Re: Airfix 1/76 PZKW VI AUSF.B 'King Tiger'

Post by Lee »

Been a few months since the last update, but finally got around to doing something on this today!

I've had my first go at freehand camo and on a 1/76 tank it's fiddly as hell. Let me know what you think..... :D


First of all I had to put a skirt on the KT and now I've made a hovercraft :th:

Image

Image


I then spent a couple of hours slowly building this up in several passes to stop any over spray and splotches. Using Gunze at 8psi 70/30 in the favour of thinners - Took awhile but got there....lol. This is only the first colour, got to do the red/brown to finish of the tri-colour and then I'll have a crack at the Sin Filters....

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image


Please be honest and let me know what you think. If I've cocked it up I'll put it back in the box - Cheers fellas :D
Where does all the bloody time go.....?

Owner of Ultimate Modelling Products
User avatar
DC87
Chief Warrant Officer 2
Chief Warrant Officer 2
Posts: 1799
Joined: Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:16 pm
Location: Exeter, Devon, UK
England

Re: Airfix 1/76 PZKW VI AUSF.B 'King Tiger'

Post by DC87 »

Looks great, no need to put it back in the box as far as I'm concerned.
Dan C

Filling the workbench with:
Sopwith Snipe late post war
WW1 RFC SE5a

WW1-1/32 Snipe
Workbench gets full with models being built - Buys another workbench!

Image
User avatar
Paul
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 12622
Joined: Thu May 23, 2013 4:47 pm
Location: Merseyside, England, UK
Contact:
England

Re: Airfix 1/76 PZKW VI AUSF.B 'King Tiger'

Post by Paul »

Looks great to me mate. :thumb2:

Funny how you spray at low pressure for tight lines, I spray at high (25psi) I find it harder at lower pressures.
User avatar
Lee
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 7322
Joined: Thu May 23, 2013 4:38 pm
Location: Lincolnshire
Contact:
Great Britain

Re: Airfix 1/76 PZKW VI AUSF.B 'King Tiger'

Post by Lee »

Cheers guys....

Paul - I take it I use the filters BEFORE I start painting the grills, tow cables and tools etc?
Where does all the bloody time go.....?

Owner of Ultimate Modelling Products
User avatar
Paul
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 12622
Joined: Thu May 23, 2013 4:47 pm
Location: Merseyside, England, UK
Contact:
England

Re: Airfix 1/76 PZKW VI AUSF.B 'King Tiger'

Post by Paul »

What grills are you painting mate?
User avatar
Lee
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 7322
Joined: Thu May 23, 2013 4:38 pm
Location: Lincolnshire
Contact:
Great Britain

Re: Airfix 1/76 PZKW VI AUSF.B 'King Tiger'

Post by Lee »

On the instructions there are metal ones that are half under half out the turret towards the rear. You can see them on the top down shot....

Anyways - When do I use the filter?
Where does all the bloody time go.....?

Owner of Ultimate Modelling Products
User avatar
Paul
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 12622
Joined: Thu May 23, 2013 4:47 pm
Location: Merseyside, England, UK
Contact:
England

Re: Airfix 1/76 PZKW VI AUSF.B 'King Tiger'

Post by Paul »

I use the filter after the Camo work has been finished before painting tools etc.

Those grills will be the colour you have them now, ignore the instructions.

Have a read of your tank art books and have read of my tiger thread and it'll show you my method.
User avatar
Coen
General
General
Posts: 10136
Joined: Wed May 29, 2013 2:04 am
Location: Nova Scotia, Canada
Contact:
Canada

Re: Airfix 1/76 PZKW VI AUSF.B 'King Tiger'

Post by Coen »

Before you start doing filters there Lee... were you planning on a tri-colour camo?
I only ask because I see the instruction book on your desk and it's showing a tri-colour.

I do have one small suggestion that might spice up the kit a tiny bit. Only because it's a pretty noticeable part of the tank.
Well it is to me anyway haha.
You could take your pin vise and drill out the ends of the exhaust.
They stick out quite a bit and hollowing them out would look pretty cool.
longlance67
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer
Posts: 1371
Joined: Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:22 pm
Location: Galway, Ireland

Re: Airfix 1/76 PZKW VI AUSF.B 'King Tiger'

Post by longlance67 »

real nice kit Lee, Airfix has certainly come a long way in the last few years



great work



Shane.
On the Bench:
Trumpeter Stryker ESV
Hobby Boss 1/48 F18 Hornet
1/72 Dragon King Tiger with Zimm
28mm Napoleonic project
28mm Norman Conquest of Ireland painting project

My Channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/longlance67
User avatar
Nige201980
Captain
Captain
Posts: 4095
Joined: Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:30 am
Location: Doncaster South Yorkshire UK
Contact:

Re: Airfix 1/76 PZKW VI AUSF.B 'King Tiger'

Post by Nige201980 »

looks great mate no need to put bit back in the box.
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy-TGcs5u_ZXSZ9kObNfsPg


On the go at the Mo

Quite a few :banana:
User avatar
Lee
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 7322
Joined: Thu May 23, 2013 4:38 pm
Location: Lincolnshire
Contact:
Great Britain

Re: Airfix 1/76 PZKW VI AUSF.B 'King Tiger'

Post by Lee »

Cheers fellas :th:


Coen wrote:Before you start doing filters there Lee... were you planning on a tri-colour camo?
I only ask because I see the instruction book on your desk and it's showing a tri-colour.

I do have one small suggestion that might spice up the kit a tiny bit. Only because it's a pretty noticeable part of the tank.
Well it is to me anyway haha.
You could take your pin vise and drill out the ends of the exhaust.
They stick out quite a bit and hollowing them out would look pretty cool.
Michael - I know I've still got the red/brown left to do and I'm totally dreading it as it has to be even tighter than the green and no overspray is allowed at all.....!!!

Cheers for the exhaust tip. I have no idea why I didn't do it as, you'll know from my vids, I'm a big fan of drilling exhausts! It shall be my first job tonight :th:
Where does all the bloody time go.....?

Owner of Ultimate Modelling Products
User avatar
Paul
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 12622
Joined: Thu May 23, 2013 4:47 pm
Location: Merseyside, England, UK
Contact:
England

Re: Airfix 1/76 PZKW VI AUSF.B 'King Tiger'

Post by Paul »

Lee wrote:Cheers fellas :th:


Coen wrote:Before you start doing filters there Lee... were you planning on a tri-colour camo?
I only ask because I see the instruction book on your desk and it's showing a tri-colour.

I do have one small suggestion that might spice up the kit a tiny bit. Only because it's a pretty noticeable part of the tank.
Well it is to me anyway haha.
You could take your pin vise and drill out the ends of the exhaust.
They stick out quite a bit and hollowing them out would look pretty cool.
Michael - I know I've still got the red/brown left to do and I'm totally dreading it as it has to be even tighter than the green and no overspray is allowed at all.....!!!

Cheers for the exhaust tip. I have no idea why I didn't do it as, you'll know from my vids, I'm a big fan of drilling exhausts! It shall be my first job tonight :th:
Any slight overspray will be lost when the filter is applied as too if you apply oil fading.
User avatar
Lee
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 7322
Joined: Thu May 23, 2013 4:38 pm
Location: Lincolnshire
Contact:
Great Britain

Re: Airfix 1/76 PZKW VI AUSF.B 'King Tiger'

Post by Lee »

I might go the whole hog on this just as a test piece before I have a crack at one of my big AFVs :D
Where does all the bloody time go.....?

Owner of Ultimate Modelling Products
User avatar
Paul
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 12622
Joined: Thu May 23, 2013 4:47 pm
Location: Merseyside, England, UK
Contact:
England

Re: Airfix 1/76 PZKW VI AUSF.B 'King Tiger'

Post by Paul »

Lee wrote:I might go the whole hog on this just as a test piece before I have a crack at one of my big AFVs :D
You've nothing to lose mate' to be fair you have made it a bit hard on your self with it being small scale.

Remember modern AFV's won't be as battered as ww2 armor so should be easier to weather :th:
User avatar
Lee
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 7322
Joined: Thu May 23, 2013 4:38 pm
Location: Lincolnshire
Contact:
Great Britain

Re: Airfix 1/76 PZKW VI AUSF.B 'King Tiger'

Post by Lee »

Yeah - My thinking was if I can do it on this, then I should be able to do it on larger scales :D
Where does all the bloody time go.....?

Owner of Ultimate Modelling Products
User avatar
Coen
General
General
Posts: 10136
Joined: Wed May 29, 2013 2:04 am
Location: Nova Scotia, Canada
Contact:
Canada

Re: Airfix 1/76 PZKW VI AUSF.B 'King Tiger'

Post by Coen »

Much... switching from that scale to 35th and modern AFV's is a whole different ball game.
Just the difference in era's is a big change. As Paul said the weathering will be very different and more subtle.
I figured you would have caught the exhaust pipes eventually. I just thought maybe I'd mention it before you got too far along and went...AH Crap!!!
haha.
Paul's also bang on about the overspray... as long as you don't go bananas and try to be careful it shouldn't be too bad.
I'm enjoying watching this whole thing.
The very first vid that I watched of yours Lee you were talking about this little guy and that it was your first AFV.
User avatar
alextheblue
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Posts: 2679
Joined: Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:30 am
Location: Slough, United Kingdom
Contact:
Scotland

Re: Airfix 1/76 PZKW VI AUSF.B 'King Tiger'

Post by alextheblue »

Freehand camo on a 1/76 - you crazy man! :eeek:

Nailed it though, really nice job. :th:
"Courage is feeling fear and acting anyway."

www.alextheblue.com
User avatar
Lee
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 7322
Joined: Thu May 23, 2013 4:38 pm
Location: Lincolnshire
Contact:
Great Britain

Re: Airfix 1/76 PZKW VI AUSF.B 'King Tiger'

Post by Lee »

Cheers Alex :)
Where does all the bloody time go.....?

Owner of Ultimate Modelling Products
User avatar
Lee
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 7322
Joined: Thu May 23, 2013 4:38 pm
Location: Lincolnshire
Contact:
Great Britain

Re: Airfix 1/76 PZKW VI AUSF.B 'King Tiger'

Post by Lee »

Well, freehanded the darker shade of the camo and apart from the colour, I'm happy with it.....

Image

Image



I then tried the Sin Filters on Paul's recommendation and I'm completely unimpressed by them....!!!

This next pic is after 10, yes 10 coats of the stuff - Made hardly any difference what so ever....

Image

Image


Just got to paint all the odds and sods now plus scratch a new machine gun (snapped and carpet monster ate) and lamp (same again!). Then it'll be ready for a minimal weathering... :D
Where does all the bloody time go.....?

Owner of Ultimate Modelling Products
User avatar
T3hGuppy
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
Posts: 3467
Joined: Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:20 pm
Location: Bournemouth, UK
Contact:
Great Britain

Re: Airfix 1/76 PZKW VI AUSF.B 'King Tiger'

Post by T3hGuppy »

The effect is really subtle with filters.


Really do like that camo though came out very nicely indeed. :th:
On the bench

Too much to list. !!


Youtube channel:https://www.youtube.com/user/bnealuk
User avatar
alextheblue
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Posts: 2679
Joined: Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:30 am
Location: Slough, United Kingdom
Contact:
Scotland

Re: Airfix 1/76 PZKW VI AUSF.B 'King Tiger'

Post by alextheblue »

Understand your concerns about appying the red/brown but looks you need not have worried as you completely NAILED IT!!

Once you've given it a wash and weathered it this is going look stunning. And if this is what you can do with 1/72, look out 1/35!!!! :th: :th: :th:
"Courage is feeling fear and acting anyway."

www.alextheblue.com
User avatar
Paul
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 12622
Joined: Thu May 23, 2013 4:47 pm
Location: Merseyside, England, UK
Contact:
England

Re: Airfix 1/76 PZKW VI AUSF.B 'King Tiger'

Post by Paul »

It looks to have worked fine mate what were you expecting it to do? It's blended your paintwork together well.
User avatar
Lee
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 7322
Joined: Thu May 23, 2013 4:38 pm
Location: Lincolnshire
Contact:
Great Britain

Re: Airfix 1/76 PZKW VI AUSF.B 'King Tiger'

Post by Lee »

I was hoping it was magic fairy dust and turned the model into a life like replica :(
Where does all the bloody time go.....?

Owner of Ultimate Modelling Products
User avatar
Paul
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 12622
Joined: Thu May 23, 2013 4:47 pm
Location: Merseyside, England, UK
Contact:
England

Re: Airfix 1/76 PZKW VI AUSF.B 'King Tiger'

Post by Paul »

Lee wrote:I was hoping it was magic fairy dust and turned the model into a life like replica :(
Sadly no mate, it just blends all the paintwork edges, try a bit of oil fading that'll add some interest to it.

Lots of little steps add up to a good weathering job :th: .
User avatar
Coen
General
General
Posts: 10136
Joined: Wed May 29, 2013 2:04 am
Location: Nova Scotia, Canada
Contact:
Canada

Re: Airfix 1/76 PZKW VI AUSF.B 'King Tiger'

Post by Coen »

It looks spot on Lee.
When I saw the shots of the fresh red/brown applied it thought straight away. Oh I hope that he's going to apply a filter... It needed it, and you applied it perfectly.
I've had to apply up to 8 coats on some of my armour. Others only one. It all depends on the colour that you're applying it over and the finish that his has.
User avatar
Lee
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 7322
Joined: Thu May 23, 2013 4:38 pm
Location: Lincolnshire
Contact:
Great Britain

Re: Airfix 1/76 PZKW VI AUSF.B 'King Tiger'

Post by Lee »

Cheers fellas :D
Where does all the bloody time go.....?

Owner of Ultimate Modelling Products
User avatar
Nige201980
Captain
Captain
Posts: 4095
Joined: Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:30 am
Location: Doncaster South Yorkshire UK
Contact:

Re: Airfix 1/76 PZKW VI AUSF.B 'King Tiger'

Post by Nige201980 »

looks stunning lee love it.
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy-TGcs5u_ZXSZ9kObNfsPg


On the go at the Mo

Quite a few :banana:
User avatar
wappynutter
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Posts: 2256
Joined: Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:39 pm
Location: Sutton in Ashfield, Nottinghamshire. UK
Great Britain

Re: Airfix 1/76 PZKW VI AUSF.B 'King Tiger'

Post by wappynutter »

Looking fantastic for a little un' mate....
Could mistake it for a bigger kit than it is, you managed to paint and camo it up to perfection dude. :th:
:cheers2:
Regards Andy...Image
YouTube Channel..... http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRdZFBjr6oO-T-2ydSB4HIg
User avatar
Lee
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 7322
Joined: Thu May 23, 2013 4:38 pm
Location: Lincolnshire
Contact:
Great Britain

Re: Airfix 1/76 PZKW VI AUSF.B 'King Tiger'

Post by Lee »

Painted all the cables, tools and grills today....

Image

Image

Image

Image


I've put a coat of klear on ready for the massive decaling session tomorrow...lol
Where does all the bloody time go.....?

Owner of Ultimate Modelling Products
User avatar
wappynutter
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Posts: 2256
Joined: Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:39 pm
Location: Sutton in Ashfield, Nottinghamshire. UK
Great Britain

Re: Airfix 1/76 PZKW VI AUSF.B 'King Tiger'

Post by wappynutter »

Gorgeous "Tiny" painting mate.... :th: :thumb1:
Eye like a hawk and hand as steady as a rock... :D
Well done mate, looks smart for a little un...
:cheers2:
Regards Andy...Image
YouTube Channel..... http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRdZFBjr6oO-T-2ydSB4HIg
gosselin2112
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Posts: 655
Joined: Mon May 27, 2013 2:18 am
Location: Manchester, Newhampshire USA

Re: Airfix 1/76 PZKW VI AUSF.B 'King Tiger'

Post by gosselin2112 »

Looking sharp! Nice handiwork with the airbrush.
User avatar
Coen
General
General
Posts: 10136
Joined: Wed May 29, 2013 2:04 am
Location: Nova Scotia, Canada
Contact:
Canada

Re: Airfix 1/76 PZKW VI AUSF.B 'King Tiger'

Post by Coen »

My hat is off to you Lee, I don't think that I could have done as good of a job with those teeny details.
Freaking small. Nice job.
User avatar
Lee
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 7322
Joined: Thu May 23, 2013 4:38 pm
Location: Lincolnshire
Contact:
Great Britain

Re: Airfix 1/76 PZKW VI AUSF.B 'King Tiger'

Post by Lee »

Decals on and gloss coat on - Now to decide what to do weathering wise.....!!!

Image
Where does all the bloody time go.....?

Owner of Ultimate Modelling Products
User avatar
Coen
General
General
Posts: 10136
Joined: Wed May 29, 2013 2:04 am
Location: Nova Scotia, Canada
Contact:
Canada

Re: Airfix 1/76 PZKW VI AUSF.B 'King Tiger'

Post by Coen »

Looks great Lee.
The end is nigh haha. :th:

You might have missed it... cause it's really insanely small in 1/76, but it doesn't look like any paint made it on to the track haul cable.
And it might just be the way that the light is hitting it.
User avatar
Lee
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 7322
Joined: Thu May 23, 2013 4:38 pm
Location: Lincolnshire
Contact:
Great Britain

Re: Airfix 1/76 PZKW VI AUSF.B 'King Tiger'

Post by Lee »

Bolllox.....!!! I can't believe I've missed that!

Trouble is it's glossed now so, it's going to be 20x harder to paint - may just leave it.....

I hate you Mike...... :bash:


:D
Where does all the bloody time go.....?

Owner of Ultimate Modelling Products
User avatar
Coen
General
General
Posts: 10136
Joined: Wed May 29, 2013 2:04 am
Location: Nova Scotia, Canada
Contact:
Canada

Re: Airfix 1/76 PZKW VI AUSF.B 'King Tiger'

Post by Coen »

:cry: Sniff... Im so sorry boss... I promise I'll be good... please dont' take me out behind the wood shed again :cry:




:lol:
User avatar
alextheblue
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Posts: 2679
Joined: Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:30 am
Location: Slough, United Kingdom
Contact:
Scotland

Re: Airfix 1/76 PZKW VI AUSF.B 'King Tiger'

Post by alextheblue »

Top job Lee - have to keep reminding myself that this is 1/72! :th: :th:

Didn't even spot the cable and I must have looked at the photo's a gazillion times each :crazy:

The rest of it is sooooo good, no one will notice..... and anyway, no one reads Coen's posts anyway!! :lol: :lol:

Only kidding Coen, we all luv ya! :banana:
"Courage is feeling fear and acting anyway."

www.alextheblue.com
User avatar
Coen
General
General
Posts: 10136
Joined: Wed May 29, 2013 2:04 am
Location: Nova Scotia, Canada
Contact:
Canada

Re: Airfix 1/76 PZKW VI AUSF.B 'King Tiger'

Post by Coen »

Haha... It's true... I don't even read them.. like now... Im not even reading this..
Wait.. who's typing this.. hey get out of my office you...!!*#$&^&*#(@*#@

We interrupt your program with something completely different.
[youtube]u0WOIwlXE9g[/youtube]
User avatar
alextheblue
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Posts: 2679
Joined: Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:30 am
Location: Slough, United Kingdom
Contact:
Scotland

Re: Airfix 1/76 PZKW VI AUSF.B 'King Tiger'

Post by alextheblue »

Hahahahahaha!!! Brilliant! :th:

I didn't want to do this, you know. I wanted to be a lumberjack! :banana:
"Courage is feeling fear and acting anyway."

www.alextheblue.com
User avatar
Paul
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 12622
Joined: Thu May 23, 2013 4:47 pm
Location: Merseyside, England, UK
Contact:
England

Re: Airfix 1/76 PZKW VI AUSF.B 'King Tiger'

Post by Paul »

Lee wrote:Bolllox.....!!! I can't believe I've missed that!

Trouble is it's glossed now so, it's going to be 20x harder to paint - may just leave it.....

I hate you Mike...... :bash:


:D
Just brush paint some Matt varnish over it, paint it, then gloss it, simple, like you

Ps that swear should be in the swear filter lol
User avatar
Coen
General
General
Posts: 10136
Joined: Wed May 29, 2013 2:04 am
Location: Nova Scotia, Canada
Contact:
Canada

Re: Airfix 1/76 PZKW VI AUSF.B 'King Tiger'

Post by Coen »

dog's dangly bits is swearing?
User avatar
Paul
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 12622
Joined: Thu May 23, 2013 4:47 pm
Location: Merseyside, England, UK
Contact:
England

Re: Airfix 1/76 PZKW VI AUSF.B 'King Tiger'

Post by Paul »

Coen wrote:dog's dangly bits is swearing?
No more than bugger was :rofl:
User avatar
Coen
General
General
Posts: 10136
Joined: Wed May 29, 2013 2:04 am
Location: Nova Scotia, Canada
Contact:
Canada

Re: Airfix 1/76 PZKW VI AUSF.B 'King Tiger'

Post by Coen »

I don't say dog's dangly bits, I use bugger all the time. Here it's just another way of saying crap, darn, or oops. It also means hillbilly as in you dirty bugger.
I actually have no idea what dog's dangly bits means haha
User avatar
Lee
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 7322
Joined: Thu May 23, 2013 4:38 pm
Location: Lincolnshire
Contact:
Great Britain

Re: Airfix 1/76 PZKW VI AUSF.B 'King Tiger'

Post by Lee »

lol at you lot....
Where does all the bloody time go.....?

Owner of Ultimate Modelling Products
Post Reply

Return to “Armour & Military Vehicles”