Weekend Goals and Accomplishments

General Modelling discusion that doesn't fit into any of the other sections
Post Reply
User avatar
bfrd
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1993
Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:43 am
Location: Carrollton, TX
Contact:
United States of America

Re: Weekend Goals and Accomplishments

Post by bfrd »

I am hoping to finish up the primary build of my 1:Ovum Lexington build. For an egg model, this kit is quite complex. I have the main parts primed and painted. The 6 planes are partly built but still need priming. As normal with these kits, they don't include decals; only stickers. I just can't do stickers. I painted up the entire deck in white primer then yellow. Masked off and then repainted black. It isn't perfect but at least it isn't stickers!

Image

My parents are also dropping by so I can't just hide out in the back so finishing is just not an option.
Matthew (or Bifford if you prefer)
Stash
User avatar
Donkeywalloper
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Posts: 2629
Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:06 pm
Location: Burton upon Trent
Great Britain

Re: Weekend Goals and Accomplishments

Post by Donkeywalloper »

bfrd wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 12:37 pm I am hoping to finish up the primary build of my 1:Ovum Lexington build. For an egg model, this kit is quite complex. I have the main parts primed and painted. The 6 planes are partly built but still need priming. As normal with these kits, they don't include decals; only stickers. I just can't do stickers. I painted up the entire deck in white primer then yellow. Masked off and then repainted black. It isn't perfect but at least it isn't stickers!

Image

My parents are also dropping by so I can't just hide out in the back so finishing is just not an option.
That is so brilliant.
DW
Bench:1/35 Tamiya Tiger 1 Mid Production with lots of Aftermarket Stuff
Completed: Vespid 1/72 Comet A10
Shelf: Lots (101 Kits of multiple scales) of Armour + couple of Flappy / Wing Things, found a KV2 95% built and primed four years ago. Plus a few Lego Tech kits, to help restore MoJo
User avatar
Tomcat64
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
Posts: 7188
Joined: Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:24 pm
Location: Swindon, UK
England

Re: Weekend Goals and Accomplishments

Post by Tomcat64 »

bfrd wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 12:37 pm I am hoping to finish up the primary build of my 1:Ovum Lexington build. For an egg model, this kit is quite complex. I have the main parts primed and painted. The 6 planes are partly built but still need priming. As normal with these kits, they don't include decals; only stickers. I just can't do stickers. I painted up the entire deck in white primer then yellow. Masked off and then repainted black. It isn't perfect but at least it isn't stickers!

Image

My parents are also dropping by so I can't just hide out in the back so finishing is just not an option.
That's really tidy work!

I've not had as much time at the bench in the evenings this week as I'd planned so hoping to get some time in on Sunday around rugby, hockey & F1 :)

Have a good one folks :cheers2:
Cheers, Neil

On the Bench:
Revell 1/72 Millennium Falcon - stalled due to stupidity
Tamiya 1/35 Stegosaurus Stenops
Tamiya 1/35 Sherman Firefly VC
User avatar
digger303
General
General
Posts: 16667
Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:01 am
Location: Western Australia
Australia

Re: Weekend Goals and Accomplishments

Post by digger303 »

I might be able to get back t the bench this Sunday as work will be slowing down again.
Listen and appear wise
Image
Image

scalemates stash https://www.scalemates.com/profiles/mat ... ION[]=Kits
Image
User avatar
Donkeywalloper
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Posts: 2629
Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:06 pm
Location: Burton upon Trent
Great Britain

Re: Weekend Goals and Accomplishments

Post by Donkeywalloper »

digger303 wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 1:40 pm I might be able to get back t the bench this Sunday as work will be slowing down again.
It will be nice to see you hard / easy at workbench.
Have a great one.
DW
Bench:1/35 Tamiya Tiger 1 Mid Production with lots of Aftermarket Stuff
Completed: Vespid 1/72 Comet A10
Shelf: Lots (101 Kits of multiple scales) of Armour + couple of Flappy / Wing Things, found a KV2 95% built and primed four years ago. Plus a few Lego Tech kits, to help restore MoJo
User avatar
Donkeywalloper
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Posts: 2629
Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:06 pm
Location: Burton upon Trent
Great Britain

Re: Weekend Goals and Accomplishments

Post by Donkeywalloper »

Here it comes again....... :banana:
Another close of a work week and the dawning of another weekend.
Yet again, Mrs DW will be hard at work this weekend, which leads me to be left to my own devices, dangerous :pistols:
Saturday, well the Toyota IQ is covered in crud from lots of miles commuting, so planning on giving it a nice bath :tongue: and spruce up. Its off to Garage for a tune up (how do you tune up 894cc carrying 18st :tongue: ).
I made some nice progression with Takom M60A1 this week, doing bits and bobs outstanding, and its now coming together nicely.
To round things off, I have a week off work next week.
Not going away, but some well needed time with Mrs DW, to see if we still get on :D :D :D
We sometimes pass like ships in the night, she being a slender yacht and me a full size dirty old Tanker :lol:
I'm hoping I'll be able to post some photos of progress, Takom not me and Mrs :lol:
Whatever your up to, stay safe, don't get caught, and if you do, please innocence.
Love you all,
DW
Bench:1/35 Tamiya Tiger 1 Mid Production with lots of Aftermarket Stuff
Completed: Vespid 1/72 Comet A10
Shelf: Lots (101 Kits of multiple scales) of Armour + couple of Flappy / Wing Things, found a KV2 95% built and primed four years ago. Plus a few Lego Tech kits, to help restore MoJo
User avatar
Tomcat64
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
Posts: 7188
Joined: Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:24 pm
Location: Swindon, UK
England

Re: Weekend Goals and Accomplishments

Post by Tomcat64 »

We're heading over to Bath for the rugby tomorrow so will probably be hungover on Sunday when we go to visit my folks :)

I've also got Monday off this weekend just because so hopeful to get some bench time in and progress the Mozzy and the damn tiger tracks!

Have a good one folks :cheers2:
Cheers, Neil

On the Bench:
Revell 1/72 Millennium Falcon - stalled due to stupidity
Tamiya 1/35 Stegosaurus Stenops
Tamiya 1/35 Sherman Firefly VC
User avatar
digger303
General
General
Posts: 16667
Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:01 am
Location: Western Australia
Australia

Re: Weekend Goals and Accomplishments

Post by digger303 »

Last Sunday I managed to finish the clean up on this set of tracks
Image
Image
That became this. Not much really to show for 10 evenings in front of the telly
Image

AND in very un environmentally conscious way I created this great pile of refuse
Image
It is way bigger than the small pile of parts I salvaged from the sprues which are chopped up into smaller pieces in order to make the pile as compact as possible. Paid for a lot of waste. My fingers also got a bit sore trying to hold such small bits and the scapel made mince meat of my finger tips.....no blood was drawn.

Still have to assemble the sods yet......I might have a go at making a jig.. :think:
Listen and appear wise
Image
Image

scalemates stash https://www.scalemates.com/profiles/mat ... ION[]=Kits
Image
User avatar
bfrd
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1993
Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:43 am
Location: Carrollton, TX
Contact:
United States of America

Re: Weekend Goals and Accomplishments

Post by bfrd »

digger303 wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 12:51 pm Last Sunday I managed to finish the clean up on this set of tracks
Image
Image
That became this. Not much really to show for 10 evenings in front of the telly
Image

AND in very un environmentally conscious way I created this great pile of refuse
Image
It is way bigger than the small pile of parts I salvaged from the sprues which are chopped up into smaller pieces in order to make the pile as compact as possible. Paid for a lot of waste. My fingers also got a bit sore trying to hold such small bits and the scapel made mince meat of my finger tips.....no blood was drawn.

Still have to assemble the sods yet......I might have a go at making a jig.. :think:
But look at all the fodder for sprue goo! :ooops: :thumb2:
Matthew (or Bifford if you prefer)
Stash
User avatar
digger303
General
General
Posts: 16667
Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:01 am
Location: Western Australia
Australia

Re: Weekend Goals and Accomplishments

Post by digger303 »

bfrd wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 1:38 pm
digger303 wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 12:51 pm Last Sunday I managed to finish the clean up on this set of tracks
Image
Image
That became this. Not much really to show for 10 evenings in front of the telly
Image

AND in very un environmentally conscious way I created this great pile of refuse
Image
It is way bigger than the small pile of parts I salvaged from the sprues which are chopped up into smaller pieces in order to make the pile as compact as possible. Paid for a lot of waste. My fingers also got a bit sore trying to hold such small bits and the scapel made mince meat of my finger tips.....no blood was drawn.

Still have to assemble the sods yet......I might have a go at making a jig.. :think:
But look at all the fodder for sprue goo! :ooops: :thumb2:
If I need that much goo I'm in deep sh**t.
:cheers2:
Listen and appear wise
Image
Image

scalemates stash https://www.scalemates.com/profiles/mat ... ION[]=Kits
Image
User avatar
Donkeywalloper
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Posts: 2629
Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:06 pm
Location: Burton upon Trent
Great Britain

Re: Weekend Goals and Accomplishments

Post by Donkeywalloper »

Tomcat64 wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 3:17 pm We're heading over to Bath for the rugby tomorrow so will probably be hungover on Sunday when we go to visit my folks :)

I've also got Monday off this weekend just because so hopeful to get some bench time in and progress the Mozzy and the damn tiger tracks!

Have a good one folks :cheers2:
Hope you had a good weekend chap.
Bench:1/35 Tamiya Tiger 1 Mid Production with lots of Aftermarket Stuff
Completed: Vespid 1/72 Comet A10
Shelf: Lots (101 Kits of multiple scales) of Armour + couple of Flappy / Wing Things, found a KV2 95% built and primed four years ago. Plus a few Lego Tech kits, to help restore MoJo
User avatar
Donkeywalloper
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Posts: 2629
Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:06 pm
Location: Burton upon Trent
Great Britain

Re: Weekend Goals and Accomplishments

Post by Donkeywalloper »

digger303 wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 12:51 pm Last Sunday I managed to finish the clean up on this set of tracks
Image
Image
That became this. Not much really to show for 10 evenings in front of the telly
Image

AND in very un environmentally conscious way I created this great pile of refuse
Image
It is way bigger than the small pile of parts I salvaged from the sprues which are chopped up into smaller pieces in order to make the pile as compact as possible. Paid for a lot of waste. My fingers also got a bit sore trying to hold such small bits and the scapel made mince meat of my finger tips.....no blood was drawn.

Still have to assemble the sods yet......I might have a go at making a jig.. :think:
That is such a pile of plastic :jd: :jd: :jd:
DW
Bench:1/35 Tamiya Tiger 1 Mid Production with lots of Aftermarket Stuff
Completed: Vespid 1/72 Comet A10
Shelf: Lots (101 Kits of multiple scales) of Armour + couple of Flappy / Wing Things, found a KV2 95% built and primed four years ago. Plus a few Lego Tech kits, to help restore MoJo
User avatar
Tat2bhoy
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
Posts: 403
Joined: Sun May 01, 2016 8:52 pm
Location: Dunfermline
Scotland

Re: Weekend Goals and Accomplishments

Post by Tat2bhoy »

digger303 wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 12:51 pm Last Sunday I managed to finish the clean up on this set of tracks
Image
Image
That became this. Not much really to show for 10 evenings in front of the telly
Image

AND in very un environmentally conscious way I created this great pile of refuse
Image
It is way bigger than the small pile of parts I salvaged from the sprues which are chopped up into smaller pieces in order to make the pile as compact as possible. Paid for a lot of waste. My fingers also got a bit sore trying to hold such small bits and the scapel made mince meat of my finger tips.....no blood was drawn.

Still have to assemble the sods yet......I might have a go at making a jig.. :think:
I feel your pain 😁
I’m glad I detached the miniart T54 ones first before I started the kit
Image Image #32
Image
Revell 1:72 Type IXC/40 U-Boat ✅
Meng 1:48 Messerschmitt Me410 B-2/U2/R4 Heavy Fighter✅
Miniart 1:35 T-54-2 Soviet tank✅
User avatar
Twokidsnosleep
General
General
Posts: 18481
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2014 4:07 pm
Location: BC,Canada
Canada

Re: Weekend Goals and Accomplishments

Post by Twokidsnosleep »

Wow a four day weekend gone for me
I hope everyone paid their respect to Service Men and Women
I was fortunate to have the propellor quintet of planes fly in formation right over me this morning as I walked the dog into the field
Could not even imagine the sound of a full bomber squadron or enemy fighters bearing down on you. Made me think how lucky we are now.

My month really has turned away from models and into my leather, woodworking and house finishing hobbies.
It is still decent outside so I am using the weather to get some outside stuff done
Have not bought anything modelling related at all, but been working on organizing my garage. The woodworking equipment was all put on mobile bases and tuned up to working order. I have a hallway bench to build for my wife so getting myself set up for it.
Today I fixed the door locks and re-inforced them with three inch long woods screws and metal plates. Solid.
Took some time to get all the bolts, screws, washers and nuts into jars on a nice organized shelf...it was a S show before I did this
Image
Then fired up the band saw and scroll saw and roughed out a little cartoon shark Intarsia for a great niece who turns one in December
Image
Scott

On, Under or near the desk
Mr Tamiya Memorial build...Alfa Romeo Bt-46
User avatar
Tomcat64
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
Posts: 7188
Joined: Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:24 pm
Location: Swindon, UK
England

Re: Weekend Goals and Accomplishments

Post by Tomcat64 »

Twokidsnosleep wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 5:31 am Then fired up the band saw and scroll saw and roughed out a little cartoon shark Intarsia for a great niece who turns one in December
Image
That's really cool - please post up pics of the finished item when you get there!
Cheers, Neil

On the Bench:
Revell 1/72 Millennium Falcon - stalled due to stupidity
Tamiya 1/35 Stegosaurus Stenops
Tamiya 1/35 Sherman Firefly VC
User avatar
Twokidsnosleep
General
General
Posts: 18481
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2014 4:07 pm
Location: BC,Canada
Canada

Re: Weekend Goals and Accomplishments

Post by Twokidsnosleep »

Tomcat64 wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 11:23 am
Twokidsnosleep wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 5:31 am Then fired up the band saw and scroll saw and roughed out a little cartoon shark Intarsia for a great niece who turns one in December
Image
That's really cool - please post up pics of the finished item when you get there!
I will.
I managed to break the shark body cutting out the eye holes with a circle cutter.
Got it glued back together, but most of my projects seem to teeter on the brink of disaster :think:
Scott

On, Under or near the desk
Mr Tamiya Memorial build...Alfa Romeo Bt-46
User avatar
Tomcat64
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
Posts: 7188
Joined: Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:24 pm
Location: Swindon, UK
England

Re: Weekend Goals and Accomplishments

Post by Tomcat64 »

Twokidsnosleep wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 3:59 pm ... but most of my projects seem to teeter on the brink of disaster :think:
Image
Cheers, Neil

On the Bench:
Revell 1/72 Millennium Falcon - stalled due to stupidity
Tamiya 1/35 Stegosaurus Stenops
Tamiya 1/35 Sherman Firefly VC
User avatar
Twokidsnosleep
General
General
Posts: 18481
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2014 4:07 pm
Location: BC,Canada
Canada

Re: Weekend Goals and Accomplishments

Post by Twokidsnosleep »

Glad I missed that meme Neil... :eeek:

I have been to an art tour with my daughter, tromping around Vancouver looking at artist’s studios. Really enjoyed myself.
Hockey completely bites fir the boy, doesn’t see the net and is in the coach’s doghouse with snide comments. That guy deserves a good pounding IMHO.
The headless horseman is not inspiring me, so I am back to making the shark for little MJ
The wood is scrap Douglas fir, shaped and sanded, then white Ultimate and then mixtures of white, grey Ultimate and Tamiya clear blue to get the right shark skin. Eyes are the next challenge
Image
Image
Scott

On, Under or near the desk
Mr Tamiya Memorial build...Alfa Romeo Bt-46
User avatar
Twokidsnosleep
General
General
Posts: 18481
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2014 4:07 pm
Location: BC,Canada
Canada

Re: Weekend Goals and Accomplishments

Post by Twokidsnosleep »

Four day weekend shaping up for me soon... 3 mouths away
Lots of errands and work stuff to do, but looking forward to relaxing a bit as been busy and stressed
Modelling has taken a back seat to some woodwork projects, but will see if I can't drag the Horseman across the finish line.
Paul mentioned no live show this Friday, so will have to find something else to do
Scott

On, Under or near the desk
Mr Tamiya Memorial build...Alfa Romeo Bt-46
User avatar
Gary30
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major of the Army
Posts: 1125
Joined: Tue Jan 30, 2018 3:10 pm
Wales

Re: Weekend Goals and Accomplishments

Post by Gary30 »

Twokidsnosleep wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 4:18 am Glad I missed that meme Neil... :eeek:

I have been to an art tour with my daughter, tromping around Vancouver looking at artist’s studios. Really enjoyed myself.
Hockey completely bites fir the boy, doesn’t see the net and is in the coach’s doghouse with snide comments. That guy deserves a good pounding IMHO.
The headless horseman is not inspiring me, so I am back to making the shark for little MJ
The wood is scrap Douglas fir, shaped and sanded, then white Ultimate and then mixtures of white, grey Ultimate and Tamiya clear blue to get the right shark skin. Eyes are the next challenge
Image
Image
Bayyyyby shark do do do do do doooo, baby shark do do do do do do......

I hear that in my sleep as my one year old daughter loves it :wall:
Portfolio
Click here
User avatar
Twokidsnosleep
General
General
Posts: 18481
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2014 4:07 pm
Location: BC,Canada
Canada

Re: Weekend Goals and Accomplishments

Post by Twokidsnosleep »

Gary30 wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:38 pm
Twokidsnosleep wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 4:18 am Glad I missed that meme Neil... :eeek:

I have been to an art tour with my daughter, tromping around Vancouver looking at artist’s studios. Really enjoyed myself.
Hockey completely bites fir the boy, doesn’t see the net and is in the coach’s doghouse with snide comments. That guy deserves a good pounding IMHO.
The headless horseman is not inspiring me, so I am back to making the shark for little MJ
The wood is scrap Douglas fir, shaped and sanded, then white Ultimate and then mixtures of white, grey Ultimate and Tamiya clear blue to get the right shark skin. Eyes are the next challenge
Image
Image
Bayyyyby shark do do do do do doooo, baby shark do do do do do do......

I hear that in my sleep as my one year old daughter loves it :wall:

Ha Ha exactly.
My niece turns one right near my birthday in December, so I am making this for her wall.
Fortunately my kids are later teens, so no baby shark phenomenon in our house...but I can sing almost every Wiggles song by heart
Scott

On, Under or near the desk
Mr Tamiya Memorial build...Alfa Romeo Bt-46
User avatar
DRUMS01
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Posts: 2352
Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2016 1:48 am
Location: Ohio, USA
United States of America

Re: Weekend Goals and Accomplishments

Post by DRUMS01 »

Unfortunately, it has not been modeling. Some of the stuff I've been working on over the last 15 weekends include:

(a) Winterizing the motorcycles, lawn mowers, and other petrol items. I think they are all done and in storage with battery tenders installed. I still have some hope that I can get my motorcycles out before hard winter sets in (meaning sunny days over 60 degrees).

(b) Finished the purging of my basement which took 6 weekends with four people that filled three semi dumpsters full of stuff (junk) we have not used or seen in the last 15 years. There was a lot of "stuff" that was given away including sewing machines, drill press, furniture, camping items, exercise equipment, collectibles, models, die-cast, jackets, blankets, clothing, and bunch of other stuff.

(c) Now that the basement is cleaned out and the cinderblock walls are sealed, I am insulating the entire basement with foam board (for a vapor barrier) R10. Since it is a full basement on a ranch style home (large) it is going to take me around 57 4X8 sheets, tape, adhesive, retainers, spray foam, etc. After that I will begin adding proper 2x4 walls, doors, electric, plumbing, batt insulation, drywall, etc. My best guess it it will be at least two years to get the rooms in the basement finished.

(d) We have been taking small breaks to go to high school football games (American football) and now the playoffs are commencing. Two of our nearby teams have family and friends participating in it, so Friday evenings are full.

(e) In the last two weeks I had to get my motor mounts for my 2006 Toyota Scienna replaced. It is my handicapped sons Braun wheelchair van. We bought it new in 06 and it has served us well. Monday I will have the exhaust looked at on it as it is causing a light vibration / contact and tone near the drivers side floorboard. I believe it is most likely the exhaust flex pipe sub-assembly that was probably messed up when the motor mounts went out; after that it will be good as new.

(f) I am also working on my handicapped son's passport. The last one he had was when he was under 18 and they are of shorter duration. We are planning an ocean cruise up the west coast of Canada and Alaska next May / June. Saturday we are going to get his passport photo taken, then next week submitting for the passport.

So what are this weekends goals? I really want to start on my 1/350 USS Arizona, son's passport photo, and my basement insulation. Somewhere in there is church and a family get together too.

Ben
On the table or recently completed:

1/18 AV8-B Harrier - WIP
1/35 Churchill AVRE with SBG Bridge Diorama - DONE
75mm BMW R75 WW2 motorcycle with rider - DONE
User avatar
Twokidsnosleep
General
General
Posts: 18481
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2014 4:07 pm
Location: BC,Canada
Canada

Re: Weekend Goals and Accomplishments

Post by Twokidsnosleep »

DRUMS01 wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:59 pm Unfortunately, it has not been modeling. Some of the stuff I've been working on over the last 15 weekends include:

(a) Winterizing the motorcycles, lawn mowers, and other petrol items. I think they are all done and in storage with battery tenders installed. I still have some hope that I can get my motorcycles out before hard winter sets in (meaning sunny days over 60 degrees).

(b) Finished the purging of my basement which took 6 weekends with four people that filled three semi dumpsters full of stuff (junk) we have not used or seen in the last 15 years. There was a lot of "stuff" that was given away including sewing machines, drill press, furniture, camping items, exercise equipment, collectibles, models, die-cast, jackets, blankets, clothing, and bunch of other stuff.

(c) Now that the basement is cleaned out and the cinderblock walls are sealed, I am insulating the entire basement with foam board (for a vapor barrier) R10. Since it is a full basement on a ranch style home (large) it is going to take me around 57 4X8 sheets, tape, adhesive, retainers, spray foam, etc. After that I will begin adding proper 2x4 walls, doors, electric, plumbing, batt insulation, drywall, etc. My best guess it it will be at least two years to get the rooms in the basement finished.

(d) We have been taking small breaks to go to high school football games (American football) and now the playoffs are commencing. Two of our nearby teams have family and friends participating in it, so Friday evenings are full.

(e) In the last two weeks I had to get my motor mounts for my 2006 Toyota Scienna replaced. It is my handicapped sons Braun wheelchair van. We bought it new in 06 and it has served us well. Monday I will have the exhaust looked at on it as it is causing a light vibration / contact and tone near the drivers side floorboard. I believe it is most likely the exhaust flex pipe sub-assembly that was probably messed up when the motor mounts went out; after that it will be good as new.

(f) I am also working on my handicapped son's passport. The last one he had was when he was under 18 and they are of shorter duration. We are planning an ocean cruise up the west coast of Canada and Alaska next May / June. Saturday we are going to get his passport photo taken, then next week submitting for the passport.

So what are this weekends goals? I really want to start on my 1/350 USS Arizona, son's passport photo, and my basement insulation. Somewhere in there is church and a family get together too.

Ben
Cripes
I am tired just reading everything you have done and are planning....I need a drink and a nap
Scott

On, Under or near the desk
Mr Tamiya Memorial build...Alfa Romeo Bt-46
User avatar
digger303
General
General
Posts: 16667
Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:01 am
Location: Western Australia
Australia

Re: Weekend Goals and Accomplishments

Post by digger303 »

DRUMS01 wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:59 pm Unfortunately, it has not been modeling.

(b) Finished the purging of my basement which took 6 weekends with four people that filled three semi dumpsters full of stuff (junk) we have not used or seen in the last 15 years. There was a lot of "stuff" that was given away including sewing machines, drill press, furniture, camping items, exercise equipment, collectibles, models, die-cast, jackets, blankets, clothing, and bunch of other stuff.
(c) Now that the basement is cleaned out and the cinderblock walls are sealed, I am insulating the entire basement with foam board (for a vapor barrier) R10. Since it is a full basement on a ranch style home (large) it is going to take me around 57 4X8 sheets, tape, adhesive, retainers, spray foam, etc. After that I will begin adding proper 2x4 walls, doors, electric, plumbing, batt insulation, drywall, etc. My best guess it it will be at least two years to get the rooms in the basement finished.

So what are this weekends goals? I really want to start on my 1/350 USS Arizona, son's passport photo, and my basement insulation. Somewhere in there is church and a family get together too.

Ben
That's what I need a basement project like yours. Sounds lovely.
Not sure I would have relinquished the drill press though. They are awfully useful.. we''l need pic's :th:
:th: :th:
:cheers2:
Listen and appear wise
Image
Image

scalemates stash https://www.scalemates.com/profiles/mat ... ION[]=Kits
Image
User avatar
Kevthemodeller
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
Posts: 5825
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2016 8:31 am
Location: Newton Abbot UK
England

Re: Weekend Goals and Accomplishments

Post by Kevthemodeller »

Hopefully get the last of my modelling kit unpacked :th: and with luck start building again :banana:
Kev

On the bench:
Martini Brabham BT44B
User avatar
digger303
General
General
Posts: 16667
Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:01 am
Location: Western Australia
Australia

Re: Weekend Goals and Accomplishments

Post by digger303 »

Kevthemodeller wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:03 am Hopefully get the last of my modelling kit unpacked :th: and with luck start building again :banana:
:banana: :banana: :dance: :dance: :banana: :banana: :dance: :dance: :banana:
Listen and appear wise
Image
Image

scalemates stash https://www.scalemates.com/profiles/mat ... ION[]=Kits
Image
User avatar
Donkeywalloper
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Posts: 2629
Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:06 pm
Location: Burton upon Trent
Great Britain

Re: Weekend Goals and Accomplishments

Post by Donkeywalloper »

Blimey Drums, thats like five years work to me :clap: .
Top job though mate.
Well another weekend, creeps up and bites me squarely in the doo dah's. I have been doing a lot of M&E Planning for Christmas period and this week, I have been using the figures 2020 a lot. Yup, Facilities is all about future proofing baby :crazy:
Again, Mrs DW is at work all weekend, so Im all on my own-some :cry: .
Weather in UK / Midlands is awful. Saturday, rain all the way through till 15:00. Sunday again a bit of a wash-out.
On the bright side, I have this behemoth to play with :banana:
Image
Thank you to everyone for warm, kind and plain envious comments lol :tongue:
It could of course, all go wrong and I'll be blown to Kingdom come, but what a way to go in my Plastic and Glue Heaven :lol:
I don't think I'll be washing any cars this weekend.
Unfortunately, the adaptor for compressor and new hose didn't turn up. I'm gonna give it a good wiping over with a rag and some WD40 to clean it up, and whilst wiping over check its all fit for use. I know it works, cuz I have run it.
Modelling?, I have wheels and Drive Sprockets on Hull of M60A1. The whole caboodle needs another coat of Gloss Varnish all over, including Tracks. Then Tracks are going on, and were playing with Filters and maybe a little Oil Dot work.
I'm already planning in head for next build, which, and drumroll for me, is gonna be my first Winged Type Thing in 30 years. Its a toss up on a Tamiya Spitfire or a Eduard Profikit Messerschmidt.
A break from my preferred Armour will be good for Mojo.
Apart, from that, its a restful and quiet weekend here in Chez Donkeywalloper.
Wherever you are. Whoever you're doing it with. Stay safe and warm and have a great one.
:th: DW
Bench:1/35 Tamiya Tiger 1 Mid Production with lots of Aftermarket Stuff
Completed: Vespid 1/72 Comet A10
Shelf: Lots (101 Kits of multiple scales) of Armour + couple of Flappy / Wing Things, found a KV2 95% built and primed four years ago. Plus a few Lego Tech kits, to help restore MoJo
User avatar
digger303
General
General
Posts: 16667
Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:01 am
Location: Western Australia
Australia

Re: Weekend Goals and Accomplishments

Post by digger303 »

It won't blow up DW. Worst that will happen is rust develops inside the tank and you get a pin hole leaking air. You will be polishing that thing for many years yet.
I'm sure you will have a great weekend as well....cheers
Listen and appear wise
Image
Image

scalemates stash https://www.scalemates.com/profiles/mat ... ION[]=Kits
Image
User avatar
Donkeywalloper
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Posts: 2629
Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:06 pm
Location: Burton upon Trent
Great Britain

Re: Weekend Goals and Accomplishments

Post by Donkeywalloper »

Donkeywalloper wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 2:56 pm Blimey Drums, thats like five years work to me :clap: .
Top job though mate.
Well another weekend, creeps up and bites me squarely in the doo dah's. I have been doing a lot of M&E Planning for Christmas period and this week, I have been using the figures 2020 a lot. Yup, Facilities is all about future proofing baby :crazy:
Again, Mrs DW is at work all weekend, so Im all on my own-some :cry: .
Weather in UK / Midlands is awful. Saturday, rain all the way through till 15:00. Sunday again a bit of a wash-out.
On the bright side, I have this behemoth to play with :banana:
Image
Thank you to everyone for warm, kind and plain envious comments lol :tongue:
It could of course, all go wrong and I'll be blown to Kingdom come, but what a way to go in my Plastic and Glue Heaven :lol:
I don't think I'll be washing any cars this weekend.
Unfortunately, the adaptor for compressor and new hose didn't turn up. I'm gonna give it a good wiping over with a rag and some WD40 to clean it up, and whilst wiping over check its all fit for use. I know it works, cuz I have run it.
Modelling?, I have wheels and Drive Sprockets on Hull of M60A1. The whole caboodle needs another coat of Gloss Varnish all over, including Tracks. Then Tracks are going on, and were playing with Filters and maybe a little Oil Dot work.
I'm already planning in head for next build, which, and drumroll for me, is gonna be my first Winged Type Thing in 30 years. Its a toss up on a Tamiya Spitfire or a Eduard Profikit Messerschmidt.
A break from my preferred Armour will be good for Mojo.
Apart, from that, its a restful and quiet weekend here in Chez Donkeywalloper.
Wherever you are. Whoever you're doing it with. Stay safe and warm and have a great one.
:th: DW
Blow me backwards and call me Shirley, look whats just turned up.
Image
Hose and adaptor for Bambi Compressor.
DW
Bench:1/35 Tamiya Tiger 1 Mid Production with lots of Aftermarket Stuff
Completed: Vespid 1/72 Comet A10
Shelf: Lots (101 Kits of multiple scales) of Armour + couple of Flappy / Wing Things, found a KV2 95% built and primed four years ago. Plus a few Lego Tech kits, to help restore MoJo
User avatar
digger303
General
General
Posts: 16667
Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:01 am
Location: Western Australia
Australia

Re: Weekend Goals and Accomplishments

Post by digger303 »

Donkeywalloper wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 3:15 pm
Donkeywalloper wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 2:56 pm Blimey Drums, thats like five years work to me :clap: .
Top job though mate.
Well another weekend, creeps up and bites me squarely in the doo dah's. I have been doing a lot of M&E Planning for Christmas period and this week, I have been using the figures 2020 a lot. Yup, Facilities is all about future proofing baby :crazy:
Again, Mrs DW is at work all weekend, so Im all on my own-some :cry: .
Weather in UK / Midlands is awful. Saturday, rain all the way through till 15:00. Sunday again a bit of a wash-out.
On the bright side, I have this behemoth to play with :banana:
Image
Thank you to everyone for warm, kind and plain envious comments lol :tongue:
It could of course, all go wrong and I'll be blown to Kingdom come, but what a way to go in my Plastic and Glue Heaven :lol:
I don't think I'll be washing any cars this weekend.
Unfortunately, the adaptor for compressor and new hose didn't turn up. I'm gonna give it a good wiping over with a rag and some WD40 to clean it up, and whilst wiping over check its all fit for use. I know it works, cuz I have run it.
Modelling?, I have wheels and Drive Sprockets on Hull of M60A1. The whole caboodle needs another coat of Gloss Varnish all over, including Tracks. Then Tracks are going on, and were playing with Filters and maybe a little Oil Dot work.
I'm already planning in head for next build, which, and drumroll for me, is gonna be my first Winged Type Thing in 30 years. Its a toss up on a Tamiya Spitfire or a Eduard Profikit Messerschmidt.
A break from my preferred Armour will be good for Mojo.
Apart, from that, its a restful and quiet weekend here in Chez Donkeywalloper.
Wherever you are. Whoever you're doing it with. Stay safe and warm and have a great one.
:th: DW
Blow me backwards and call me Shirley, look whats just turned up.
Image
Hose and adaptor for Bambi Compressor.
DW
NOW your truly motivated :dance: :th: :cheers2:
Listen and appear wise
Image
Image

scalemates stash https://www.scalemates.com/profiles/mat ... ION[]=Kits
Image
User avatar
Twokidsnosleep
General
General
Posts: 18481
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2014 4:07 pm
Location: BC,Canada
Canada

Re: Weekend Goals and Accomplishments

Post by Twokidsnosleep »

NOice DW :banana: :banana: :banana:

Your Bambi has arrived to her new lair
Have fun with her :thumb2:
Scott

On, Under or near the desk
Mr Tamiya Memorial build...Alfa Romeo Bt-46
User avatar
digger303
General
General
Posts: 16667
Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:01 am
Location: Western Australia
Australia

Re: Weekend Goals and Accomplishments

Post by digger303 »

Twokidsnosleep wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 3:03 am NOice DW :banana: :banana: :banana:

Your Bambi has arrived to her new lair
Have fun with her :thumb2:
be gentle your her first.............modeler...... :lol: :lol:
Listen and appear wise
Image
Image

scalemates stash https://www.scalemates.com/profiles/mat ... ION[]=Kits
Image
User avatar
Twokidsnosleep
General
General
Posts: 18481
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2014 4:07 pm
Location: BC,Canada
Canada

Re: Weekend Goals and Accomplishments

Post by Twokidsnosleep »

I have another “day off’ tomorrow, but it involves going to the office for the computer nerds to update the fricken software, again.
Then I have a study club night until 9pm.....sweet day off indeed :wall:

So today was all mine :D After a lovely long dog walk with just me and the pup,
I worked on the shark spraying Ultimate primers as the paint
Just have to get those google eyes smooth
Two versions so far tested
Image
Image
I am leaning towards the Poo poo poo version :lol:

Getting closer, I would finish without all those other stupid interruptions tomorrow
I acrylic painted the background blues as well, then cut out the frame’s internal rabbets for sitting on the backboard, just need the mitres cut. All the letters are painted Ultimate gloss black now

Image

The other thing I did today was use a decent weather day to hang the garage pine cone wreath/lights and put up some Christmas lights in the driveway trees.
Look away if you don’t like Christmas :lol:
Image
Scott

On, Under or near the desk
Mr Tamiya Memorial build...Alfa Romeo Bt-46
User avatar
Kevthemodeller
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
Posts: 5825
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2016 8:31 am
Location: Newton Abbot UK
England

Re: Weekend Goals and Accomplishments

Post by Kevthemodeller »

digger303 wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 9:42 am
Kevthemodeller wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:03 am Hopefully get the last of my modelling kit unpacked :th: and with luck start building again :banana:
:banana: :banana: :dance: :dance: :banana: :banana: :dance: :dance: :banana:
90% unpacked going to need some rethinking on a few bit's but hopefully I'll be building again by the weekend :banana: :th:
Kev

On the bench:
Martini Brabham BT44B
User avatar
digger303
General
General
Posts: 16667
Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:01 am
Location: Western Australia
Australia

Re: Weekend Goals and Accomplishments

Post by digger303 »

Kevthemodeller wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 7:55 am
digger303 wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 9:42 am
Kevthemodeller wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:03 am Hopefully get the last of my modelling kit unpacked :th: and with luck start building again :banana:
:banana: :banana: :dance: :dance: :banana: :banana: :dance: :dance: :banana:
90% unpacked going to need some rethinking on a few bit's but hopefully I'll be building again by the weekend :banana: :th:
Be in time for the Helicopter build. :th: :cheers2:
Listen and appear wise
Image
Image

scalemates stash https://www.scalemates.com/profiles/mat ... ION[]=Kits
Image
User avatar
Kevthemodeller
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
Posts: 5825
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2016 8:31 am
Location: Newton Abbot UK
England

Re: Weekend Goals and Accomplishments

Post by Kevthemodeller »

digger303 wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 10:02 am Be in time for the Helicopter build. :th: :cheers2:
That's my plan :th: :cheers2:
Kev

On the bench:
Martini Brabham BT44B
User avatar
digger303
General
General
Posts: 16667
Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:01 am
Location: Western Australia
Australia

Re: Weekend Goals and Accomplishments

Post by digger303 »

Kevthemodeller wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 12:21 pm
digger303 wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 10:02 am Be in time for the Helicopter build. :th: :cheers2:
That's my plan :th: :cheers2:
I pulled mine out of the stash last night hoping it would spur me on to finish my Mark IV ...doesn't seem to be working. :scratch:: :wall:
Really keen to start the new kit though. :dance:
Listen and appear wise
Image
Image

scalemates stash https://www.scalemates.com/profiles/mat ... ION[]=Kits
Image
User avatar
Kevthemodeller
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
Posts: 5825
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2016 8:31 am
Location: Newton Abbot UK
England

Re: Weekend Goals and Accomplishments

Post by Kevthemodeller »

digger303 wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 12:57 pm I pulled mine out of the stash last night hoping it would spur me on to finish my Mark IV ...doesn't seem to be working. :scratch:: :wall:
Really keen to start the new kit though. :dance:
Go on you know you want too :banana: :banana: :th: :lol: :lol:
Kev

On the bench:
Martini Brabham BT44B
User avatar
Tomcat64
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
Posts: 7188
Joined: Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:24 pm
Location: Swindon, UK
England

Re: Weekend Goals and Accomplishments

Post by Tomcat64 »

Kevthemodeller wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 1:13 pm
digger303 wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 12:57 pm I pulled mine out of the stash last night hoping it would spur me on to finish my Mark IV ...doesn't seem to be working. :scratch:: :wall:
Really keen to start the new kit though. :dance:
Go on you know you want too :banana: :banana: :th: :lol: :lol:
Hovering SIG is due to start on Sunday :) And don't forget it's not just choppers but anything that can hover so Harriers & Thunderbird 2 all count :th:

Love the way that baby shark is coming along Scott.

So for my weekend I got the Mozzy finished up on Friday night and photographed Saturday morning, and then started getting the bench ready for the next project as well as pottering along with Tiger tracks yesterday.
Cheers, Neil

On the Bench:
Revell 1/72 Millennium Falcon - stalled due to stupidity
Tamiya 1/35 Stegosaurus Stenops
Tamiya 1/35 Sherman Firefly VC
User avatar
Twokidsnosleep
General
General
Posts: 18481
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2014 4:07 pm
Location: BC,Canada
Canada

Re: Weekend Goals and Accomplishments

Post by Twokidsnosleep »

What is the chopper sig timeline???
Sorry I live in a cave
Scott

On, Under or near the desk
Mr Tamiya Memorial build...Alfa Romeo Bt-46
User avatar
Tomcat64
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
Posts: 7188
Joined: Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:24 pm
Location: Swindon, UK
England

Re: Weekend Goals and Accomplishments

Post by Tomcat64 »

Twokidsnosleep wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 4:54 pm What is the chopper sig timeline???
Sorry I live in a cave
Planning for 1st December to 31st March - hope that gives us plenty of time.
Cheers, Neil

On the Bench:
Revell 1/72 Millennium Falcon - stalled due to stupidity
Tamiya 1/35 Stegosaurus Stenops
Tamiya 1/35 Sherman Firefly VC
User avatar
digger303
General
General
Posts: 16667
Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:01 am
Location: Western Australia
Australia

Re: Weekend Goals and Accomplishments

Post by digger303 »

Twokidsnosleep wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 4:54 pm What is the chopper sig timeline???
Sorry I live in a cave
Man you ! have a cave !....so :mrgreen: I look up to people who have there own cave :whistle:
IT starts Dec 1 st and runs to March I believe.
Tomcat64 wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 4:28 pm
Kevthemodeller wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 1:13 pm
digger303 wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 12:57 pm
Hovering SIG is due to start on Sunday :) And don't forget it's not just choppers but anything that can hover so Harriers & Thunderbird 2 all count :th:
Love the way that baby shark is coming along Scott.
So for my weekend I got the Mozzy finished up on Friday night and photographed Saturday morning, and then started getting the bench ready for the next project as well as pottering along with Tiger tracks yesterday.
Under that definition Hovercraft could be included as well, not that I have one...just saying is all... :th: :cheers2:
Listen and appear wise
Image
Image

scalemates stash https://www.scalemates.com/profiles/mat ... ION[]=Kits
Image
User avatar
Tomcat64
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
Posts: 7188
Joined: Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:24 pm
Location: Swindon, UK
England

Re: Weekend Goals and Accomplishments

Post by Tomcat64 »

digger303 wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 11:17 pm
Twokidsnosleep wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 4:54 pm What is the chopper sig timeline???
Sorry I live in a cave
Man you ! have a cave !....so :mrgreen: I look up to people who have there own cave :whistle:
IT starts Dec 1 st and runs to March I believe.
Tomcat64 wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 4:28 pm Hovering SIG is due to start on Sunday :) And don't forget it's not just choppers but anything that can hover so Harriers & Thunderbird 2 all count :th:
Love the way that baby shark is coming along Scott.
So for my weekend I got the Mozzy finished up on Friday night and photographed Saturday morning, and then started getting the bench ready for the next project as well as pottering along with Tiger tracks yesterday.
Under that definition Hovercraft could be included as well, not that I have one...just saying is all... :th: :cheers2:
Yep Hovercraft are definitely included :)
Cheers, Neil

On the Bench:
Revell 1/72 Millennium Falcon - stalled due to stupidity
Tamiya 1/35 Stegosaurus Stenops
Tamiya 1/35 Sherman Firefly VC
User avatar
Tomcat64
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
Posts: 7188
Joined: Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:24 pm
Location: Swindon, UK
England

Re: Weekend Goals and Accomplishments

Post by Tomcat64 »

We appear to have made it to another Friday... although Digger's probably made it to Saturday already and is several pints ahead of us :)

We've got Friday night hockey for a change, which gives us all of tomorrow free. Mrs Tomcat is planning on pottering around in the garden which gives me a day at the bench aside from any jobs that might need tackling.

Sunday we're off to meet up with an old friend to watch the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix and do some serious damage to a keg of Doombar and a Chinese takeaway :) :cheers2:

Have a good one folks :cheers2:
Cheers, Neil

On the Bench:
Revell 1/72 Millennium Falcon - stalled due to stupidity
Tamiya 1/35 Stegosaurus Stenops
Tamiya 1/35 Sherman Firefly VC
User avatar
digger303
General
General
Posts: 16667
Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:01 am
Location: Western Australia
Australia

Re: Weekend Goals and Accomplishments

Post by digger303 »

Tomcat64 wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 4:18 pm We appear to have made it to another Friday... although Digger's probably made it to Saturday already and is several pints ahead of us :)

We've got Friday night hockey for a change, which gives us all of tomorrow free. Mrs Tomcat is planning on pottering around in the garden which gives me a day at the bench aside from any jobs that might need tackling.

Sunday we're off to meet up with an old friend to watch the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix and do some serious damage to a keg of Doombar and a Chinese takeaway :) :cheers2:

Have a good one folks :cheers2:
Hell Neil the hangover's starting to kick in already. :lol: :lol:
Listen and appear wise
Image
Image

scalemates stash https://www.scalemates.com/profiles/mat ... ION[]=Kits
Image
User avatar
onemac
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class
Posts: 317
Joined: Sun May 15, 2016 6:24 pm
Location: Lossiemouth, UK
Great Britain

Re: Weekend Goals and Accomplishments

Post by onemac »

Survive the Friday Night Live Show (done), unbox a part started kit (done), research some aftermarket goodies and model on.
Currently on the bench:

1/32 Tamiya F-15E Strike Eagle
1/48 GWH T-33 Shooting Star
1/48 Revell (Monogram) F-15C Eagle
Garion77
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer
Posts: 1386
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2016 2:15 pm
Location: Terrebonne, QC, Canada
Canada

Re: Weekend Goals and Accomplishments

Post by Garion77 »

My weekend goal is out of the ordinary for sure ! My goal is to sell my house !
Francis

Image


At the bench
Tamiya's 1/72 F-16 and 1/48 Skyraider
User avatar
Twokidsnosleep
General
General
Posts: 18481
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2014 4:07 pm
Location: BC,Canada
Canada

Re: Weekend Goals and Accomplishments

Post by Twokidsnosleep »

Garion77 wrote: Sat Nov 30, 2019 2:36 pm My weekend goal is out of the ordinary for sure ! My goal is to sell my house !
Good luck! :thumb2:
Scott

On, Under or near the desk
Mr Tamiya Memorial build...Alfa Romeo Bt-46
User avatar
digger303
General
General
Posts: 16667
Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:01 am
Location: Western Australia
Australia

Re: Weekend Goals and Accomplishments

Post by digger303 »

My goal was to start the hover sig, but I can't find it and not sure if it is running yet.
Listen and appear wise
Image
Image

scalemates stash https://www.scalemates.com/profiles/mat ... ION[]=Kits
Image
User avatar
Tomcat64
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
Posts: 7188
Joined: Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:24 pm
Location: Swindon, UK
England

Re: Weekend Goals and Accomplishments

Post by Tomcat64 »

digger303 wrote: Sun Dec 01, 2019 8:46 am My goal was to start the hover sig, but I can't find it and not sure if it is running yet.
Hey Digger - looks like Paul hasn't had chance to open the section up for us yet, but officially you can start building now (hangover permitting) :cheers2:
Cheers, Neil

On the Bench:
Revell 1/72 Millennium Falcon - stalled due to stupidity
Tamiya 1/35 Stegosaurus Stenops
Tamiya 1/35 Sherman Firefly VC
Post Reply

Return to “Modelling Chat”