Miniart releasing new Pz.Kpfw III variants!

General Modelling discusion that doesn't fit into any of the other sections
Post Reply
User avatar
TexasAndy
Corporal
Corporal
Posts: 77
Joined: Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:01 pm
Location: Ft. Worth, TX

Miniart releasing new Pz.Kpfw III variants!

Post by TexasAndy »

Hey guys Miniart is releasing 3 new Panzer III variants which to my knowledge have never been offered before. The ausf. B,C, and D which have 8 road wheel instead of the large scale production models 6! Check out the link below and just scroll towards the bottom for the details.

http://miniart-models.com/MiniArt_2014.pdf
"That sounds like a constantly repeating repetitive redundancy"

Please check out my YouTube channel:

http://www.youtube.com/user/TacticalJac ... ture=watch
User avatar
Panzermeister36
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Posts: 692
Joined: Sat Sep 14, 2013 5:59 pm
Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Contact:

Re: Miniart releasing new Pz.Kpfw III variants!

Post by Panzermeister36 »

Cool never built Miniart but I may just have to get one of these rare mark IIIs :thumb2: :thumb2:

Ausf. B/C
Pzkpfw-III_AusfB-C.png
Ausf. D
Pzkpfw-III_Ausf-D_reg.png
I've got so many tank pictures :D :D :lol: lol
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Unleash the DShK!

http://www.youtube.com/user/Panzermeister36

WIPs
Dragon Sd.Kfz.7/2 FlaK 37 - Adam Mann's Halbkettenfahrzeug Gruppenbau
Dragon StuG IV Early - Unarmed Snowplow Modification
Trumpeter BMP-1 w/ BTR-70 Turret
Cyberhobby Geschützwagen 38M FlaK 103/38 - "M" GB
HobbyBoss T-40
Meng T-90
Orochi M3A3 Bradley
User avatar
T3hGuppy
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
Posts: 3467
Joined: Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:20 pm
Location: Bournemouth, UK
Contact:
Great Britain

Re: Miniart releasing new Pz.Kpfw III variants!

Post by T3hGuppy »

Nice still need a Panzer III for the collection :th:
On the bench

Too much to list. !!


Youtube channel:https://www.youtube.com/user/bnealuk
User avatar
HamilkarBarkas
Chief Warrant Officer 2
Chief Warrant Officer 2
Posts: 1875
Joined: Fri May 31, 2013 3:12 pm
Location: "Augschburg" Augsburg/Germany

Re: Miniart releasing new Pz.Kpfw III variants!

Post by HamilkarBarkas »

I think every Panzer III version was available aready but not in plastic of course! This is the best announcement in the last years for me :) I´d prefer the A version but the B, C and D ones are a good start.
I also like their new 1:16 scale figures.
User avatar
TexasAndy
Corporal
Corporal
Posts: 77
Joined: Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:01 pm
Location: Ft. Worth, TX

Re: Miniart releasing new Pz.Kpfw III variants!

Post by TexasAndy »

HamilkarBarkas wrote:I think every Panzer III version was available aready but not in plastic of course! This is the best announcement in the last years for me :) I´d prefer the A version but the B, C and D ones are a good start.
I also like their new 1:16 scale figures.

You know I have to admit that I have never built a Miniart kit. How is their quality compared to other makers? Come to think of it all I have really built is either Tamiya or Dragon.
"That sounds like a constantly repeating repetitive redundancy"

Please check out my YouTube channel:

http://www.youtube.com/user/TacticalJac ... ture=watch
User avatar
chief5437
Major
Major
Posts: 4810
Joined: Fri May 31, 2013 1:25 pm
Location: England
England

Re: Miniart releasing new Pz.Kpfw III variants!

Post by chief5437 »

TexasAndy wrote:
HamilkarBarkas wrote:I think every Panzer III version was available aready but not in plastic of course! This is the best announcement in the last years for me :) I´d prefer the A version but the B, C and D ones are a good start.
I also like their new 1:16 scale figures.

You know I have to admit that I have never built a Miniart kit. How is their quality compared to other makers? Come to think of it all I have really built is either Tamiya or Dragon.
I've got a mini art kit in the stash, so I've only researched that one kit. But from that, they seem like good, detailed kits. If a little over engineered! But if you're used to dragon kits, that won't be a problem, lol!
Chief
Post Reply

Return to “Modelling Chat”