Kit Instructions?

General Modelling discusion that doesn't fit into any of the other sections
Post Reply
Marc68
Private
Private
Posts: 21
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:04 pm
Location: Pensacola, Florida

Kit Instructions?

Post by Marc68 »

Won't have time to do a forum search due to work schedule so I was hoping I could get a little help here. I found a local shop last night that I wasn't aware of, more kits than I could take in all in an hour honestly. But was able to get my hands on a Tamiya British Challenger 1/35 for $15. :banana: only thing is the instruction book was missing. So was needing help as to where I can locate kit instructions online or if anyone happened to have a set. The kit #35134 .
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
User avatar
gustavlekstal
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major
Posts: 966
Joined: Tue Dec 03, 2013 3:02 pm
Location: Sweden

Re: Kit Instructions?

Post by gustavlekstal »

Regards Gustav

Dragon t-34/85 premium mod 44
Done! viewtopic.php?f=46&t=15153&p=189978#p189978

Dragon 15cm sig33 auf pz.kpfw Ib
viewtopic.php?f=29&t=10747

Jsu-152 tamiya with et modelling pe
viewtopic.php?f=29&t=12313
User avatar
rodrant
Chief Warrant Officer 2
Chief Warrant Officer 2
Posts: 1774
Joined: Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:22 pm
Location: Maia - Portugal
Portugal

Re: Kit Instructions?

Post by rodrant »

Hi mate ,

try this :

http://www.tamiyausa.com/pdf/manuals/35134ml.pdf

hope it helps you ... :-)
Cheers ,
António

On the Bench
a lot of stuff right now :-)
User avatar
wappynutter
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Posts: 2256
Joined: Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:39 pm
Location: Sutton in Ashfield, Nottinghamshire. UK
Great Britain

Re: Kit Instructions?

Post by wappynutter »

Found these... Are they the ones??

http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10000225

Number 35134....
You got a good collection of web finds to browse ...
Good luck.. :th:
:cheers2:
Regards Andy...Image
YouTube Channel..... http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRdZFBjr6oO-T-2ydSB4HIg
Marc68
Private
Private
Posts: 21
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:04 pm
Location: Pensacola, Florida

Re: Kit Instructions?

Post by Marc68 »

Thanks for the help fellas, very much appreciated :thumb2:
Post Reply

Return to “Modelling Chat”