Cheap spray booths

General Modelling discusion that doesn't fit into any of the other sections
Post Reply
robertw
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Posts: 509
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:36 am
Location: West Virginia, USA

Cheap spray booths

Post by robertw »

Anybody have one of those cheap spray booths that you can find on Amazon? Are they any good? I built a spray booth but it's a bit big so I can't have it in the house and I hate going back and forth between the house and the building just to paint. And as we all know painting is a big part of the hobby. So I've been thinking about getting one of the cheap ones if, that is IF they're worth it.

Thanks guys! :th:
I build bad models so you can feel good about yourself! :th:
User avatar
Wayne
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Posts: 223
Joined: Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:08 am
Location: Maidstone, Kent, England

Re: Cheap spray booths

Post by Wayne »

I have one. Payed £60 odd pound for it. Awesome booth. Never gone wrong and it sucks all the stuff out the room with ease bud. Folds up nice and small even has a cable winder like the ones you get on a hoover. Hope this helps bud.
robertw
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Posts: 509
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:36 am
Location: West Virginia, USA

Re: Cheap spray booths

Post by robertw »

Wayne wrote:I have one. Payed £60 odd pound for it. Awesome booth. Never gone wrong and it sucks all the stuff out the room with ease bud. Folds up nice and small even has a cable winder like the ones you get on a hoover. Hope this helps bud.
Any idea what brand it is?
I build bad models so you can feel good about yourself! :th:
User avatar
MrBildo
Corporal
Corporal
Posts: 67
Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:58 am
Location: Ann Arbor, MI USA

Re: Cheap spray booths

Post by MrBildo »

I just bought one recently and it works fantastic.

Here is the best price and shipping in the states: http://www.ebay.com/itm/141270959515?ss ... 1497.l2649

--Bill
Scale Mate Profile/Stash

The Bench
--------------------------------
ON: Tamiya 1/35 M4A3E8

UNDER:
Orochi M3A3 Bradley
Hawk U-2 (re-scribing hell)

--------------------------------
SteveW
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
Posts: 432
Joined: Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:57 pm
Location: Maldon, Essex
Great Britain

Re: Cheap spray booths

Post by SteveW »

I too have one and it has been great. The only problem will be the size of kit you want to paint.
User avatar
Muzrik
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class
Posts: 306
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:37 pm
Location: Scotland
Scotland

Re: Cheap spray booths

Post by Muzrik »

Hi mate, I also got one from ebay, but from the UK I'm just new to the hobby again but it works great for me. Came with the hose a small turn table & 2 filters
all for £78 delivered. Hope this is helpful.
stephen

Ebay member: airbrushsupplyonline

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Portable-airb ... 1c25b2ad5f
Cheers Steve

On The Bench:
Academy 1/72 Tempest Mk V
Master Box 1/35 Scout & Tracker
Post Reply

Return to “Modelling Chat”