Page 1 of 1

Hello from Melbourne Australia!

Posted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 3:55 am
by Chuckapower74
Hi all. Thought I'd take 5 mins to introduce myself to the forum members.

I've been using the FB page to connect with you guy's but from what I can gather, I'm missing out on challenges and group builds.

I got back into scale modeling after finding Paul YouTube vid on the airfix 109. Since then I've built and unhealthy stash of kits and worked my way through a few kits. Some successful some not, but each time getting a little better and learning something to take on to the next project.

I love team spirit and active encouragement of all especially new and rookie modellers. These people are the future of the hobby and need to our help to guide them through the process.

Those that know me from the FB page will testify that I can't abide a smart arse or rude people. If you pick on people's work with negative comments, yet don't post pics of your own work, I'll call you on it, and furthermore make you look like the tool you are. Respect all and pay it forward.

I look forward to making a few new mates here just as I have on the FB page.

Take care guys and happy styrene snapping!

Re: Hello from Melbourne Australia!

Posted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 5:04 am
by JediBoer
:welcome: to ISM! :th: You will like it here!

Re: Hello from Melbourne Australia!

Posted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 10:17 am
by timtamtung
welcome mate. where abouts in melbourne are you?

Re: Hello from Melbourne Australia!

Posted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 10:38 am
by Paul
Welcome to the forum Chucka :thumb2:

Re: Hello from Melbourne Australia!

Posted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 2:53 pm
by Gav0909
Welcome to ISM mate.

Re: Hello from Melbourne Australia!

Posted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 3:52 pm
by Lee
Welcome to ISM :)

Re: Hello from Melbourne Australia!

Posted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 4:32 pm
by Avgas
:welcome: