Page 1 of 1

Croeso from Cardiff, Wales.

Posted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 9:27 pm
by Tonyblack
I'm Tony from Cardiff, Wales. Home of Doctor Who. I have only recently gotten back into modelling after many years. I built kits as a kid, but started to get serious in the 70s when I made my first Tamiya kit (a Hanomag). Modelling has changed a whole lot since those days - the internet for a start! What a great way to research and learn new tips - not to mention the joy of buying kits online.

My avatar is Lord Downey, head of the Assassins Guild from Terry Pratchett's Discworld. I'm admin on the official Terry Pratchett message board.

My main interest in modelling is AFVs, but I'll have a go at anything. I recently discovered Bandai Star Wars kits as well as a recent acquisition of a Bandai kit from the Studio Ghibli film - Laputa: Castle in the Air.

You may have seen me on the Facebook pages as Leida Cat. :)

Re: Croeso from Cardiff, Wales.

Posted: Fri Oct 02, 2015 1:34 pm
by Schoof
:welcome:

Re: Croeso from Cardiff, Wales.

Posted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 7:35 am
by Lee
Welcome to ISM Tony :)

Re: Croeso from Cardiff, Wales.

Posted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 8:55 am
by kiwigav
:welcome: to ISM

Come on into the Star Wars SIG plenty of time for a Bandai Kit

Re: Croeso from Cardiff, Wales.

Posted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 12:35 pm
by Paul
Welcome to ISM :thumb2:

Re: Croeso from Cardiff, Wales.

Posted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 12:05 pm
by Nach70
:welcome:

Re: Croeso from Cardiff, Wales.

Posted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 7:25 am
by Tonyblack
Thanks for the welcomes. :)

Re: Croeso from Cardiff, Wales.

Posted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:17 am
by holly
Hi Tony,

you live in a very nice country.

I was in 1987 and 89 with the german army in Wales.

Wales is such a beautiful country,I loved staying in Wales to host.

:welcome: :bow:: :welcome: :bow::


very best wishes from the good old germany

holly

Re: Croeso from Cardiff, Wales.

Posted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 11:48 am
by Avgas
:welcome: