Greetings from Romania

Introduce yourself to other forum members
Post Reply
User avatar
Stefanovici
Sergeant
Sergeant
Posts: 133
Joined: Wed Oct 14, 2015 4:44 pm
Location: Romania, Iasi
Contact:
Romania

Greetings from Romania

Post by Stefanovici »

Hi there, my name is Stefan, and I recently started this modelling hobby. I built 4 WW2 tank models so far. I also have a youtube channel, so you can check them out there. Not much to look at though, as I am just a beginner :oops: . Hopefully, I'll learn new techniques (like weathering; to be honest I don't know what is that thing) and I'll became experienced like you guys :th: . Any help would be much appreciated! :hi:
Here is my channel if you want to take a look, but I will mostly get embarrassed, as my models aren't very good:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOVuCr ... dwnwBomk8A
Last edited by Stefanovici on Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
On the bench:
1/72 Airfix North American Harvard
1/72 Roden Sd.Kfz.234/3
My Portofolio: http://www.intscalemodeller.com/viewtop ... 28#p188128
Regards, Ștefanovici
User avatar
Lee
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 7322
Joined: Thu May 23, 2013 4:38 pm
Location: Lincolnshire
Contact:
Great Britain

Re: Greetings from Romania

Post by Lee »

Welcome to ISM Stefan :)
Where does all the bloody time go.....?

Owner of Ultimate Modelling Products
User avatar
TheTroyster
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major
Posts: 940
Joined: Fri May 01, 2015 7:12 pm
Location: Denver, Colorado

Re: Greetings from Romania

Post by TheTroyster »

The more you build, the better you get, that's how it works.
Troy :violin:
User avatar
Stefanovici
Sergeant
Sergeant
Posts: 133
Joined: Wed Oct 14, 2015 4:44 pm
Location: Romania, Iasi
Contact:
Romania

Re: Greetings from Romania

Post by Stefanovici »

Yeah, that's right. Hope to get some more kits soon. :)
On the bench:
1/72 Airfix North American Harvard
1/72 Roden Sd.Kfz.234/3
My Portofolio: http://www.intscalemodeller.com/viewtop ... 28#p188128
Regards, Ștefanovici
User avatar
Avgas
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Posts: 2819
Joined: Mon May 18, 2015 8:45 pm
Location: Englandshire
Equatorial Guinea

Re: Greetings from Romania

Post by Avgas »

:welcome:
Regards, Dave.
User avatar
Nach70
Private First Class
Private First Class
Posts: 34
Joined: Sun Sep 28, 2014 10:07 pm
Location: Asturias,Spain

Re: Greetings from Romania

Post by Nach70 »

:welcome: :welcome:

Enjoy
User avatar
Stefanovici
Sergeant
Sergeant
Posts: 133
Joined: Wed Oct 14, 2015 4:44 pm
Location: Romania, Iasi
Contact:
Romania

Re: Greetings from Romania

Post by Stefanovici »

Thank you guys for the friendly welcome! :cheers2:
On the bench:
1/72 Airfix North American Harvard
1/72 Roden Sd.Kfz.234/3
My Portofolio: http://www.intscalemodeller.com/viewtop ... 28#p188128
Regards, Ștefanovici
Post Reply

Return to “Introductions”