Want to start a SIG?

A more specific group build
User avatar
Lee
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 7322
Joined: Thu May 23, 2013 4:38 pm
Location: Lincolnshire
Contact:
Great Britain

Want to start a SIG?

Post by Lee »

If you would like to start your own SIG, then let me know and I'll set it up for you with your own moderating powers for that SIG.... :)
Where does all the bloody time go.....?

Owner of Ultimate Modelling Products
FugitiveMini
Corporal
Corporal
Posts: 53
Joined: Tue May 28, 2013 9:06 am

Re: Want to start a sig?

Post by FugitiveMini »

A Sig might be a good place to do the SuperHero figure one. I think there are a lot of good ideas that don't get done as group builds. In the club I used to go to long ago they did 4 GB in a year. They did Battle of Britain single seat fighters, then ww2 single engine fighters. Then WW2 Battle of Britain and then Late war German tanks. Not a whole lot of imagination was in that club. Sigs might be able to expand on some fun but smaller ideas.
User avatar
Lee
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 7322
Joined: Thu May 23, 2013 4:38 pm
Location: Lincolnshire
Contact:
Great Britain

Re: Want to start a sig?

Post by Lee »

I agree bud, When we have a few members there's no limit on how many sigs can run and what they're for.

The best thing is if you want a SIG for a specific subject make a thread, post a poll and see what people think :)
Where does all the bloody time go.....?

Owner of Ultimate Modelling Products
FugitiveMini
Corporal
Corporal
Posts: 53
Joined: Tue May 28, 2013 9:06 am

Re: Want to start a sig?

Post by FugitiveMini »

What are the guidelines for a SIG? I personally don't mind how many people do something as long as its more than 1 ;) Any site rules regard SIGS?
User avatar
Lee
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 7322
Joined: Thu May 23, 2013 4:38 pm
Location: Lincolnshire
Contact:
Great Britain

Re: Want to start a sig?

Post by Lee »

None at the moment.

I guess the most important thing is to make sure you set the parameters of the SIG out clearly and concisely from the start. Such as: Will it be OOB or is aftermarket allowed, timescale and clearly defined rules on subject matter. That will pretty much cover it :)
Where does all the bloody time go.....?

Owner of Ultimate Modelling Products
User avatar
Bagpiper
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major
Posts: 755
Joined: Mon May 27, 2013 6:12 am
Location: St. Louis. MO. USA
Contact:
United States of America

Re: Want to start a sig?

Post by Bagpiper »

OK Guess what Lee? :-) No idea what your talking about mate. What on earth is a Special Interest Group and how does it work?

Told you I was a beginner.

Cheers
Jim
User avatar
Lee
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 7322
Joined: Thu May 23, 2013 4:38 pm
Location: Lincolnshire
Contact:
Great Britain

Re: Want to start a SIG?

Post by Lee »

A SIG is a lot like a Group Build Jim, except it will specialise in a specific subject such is F-16's Only (I'd be up for that one) or WWII Allied Battleships or Superhero Figures or Spitfires Only etc etc. Where a Group Build usually has a wider area of interest and is less specific such as any WWII era subject or one I did on another forum was a Tamiya OOB build, which meant you could build any kit of any genre as long as it was produced by Tamiya and what was in the box was allowed to be included in the build, a SiG is usually when a group of modellers all have the same interests come together and build it....

How's that? :)
Where does all the bloody time go.....?

Owner of Ultimate Modelling Products
User avatar
Bagpiper
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major
Posts: 755
Joined: Mon May 27, 2013 6:12 am
Location: St. Louis. MO. USA
Contact:
United States of America

Re: Want to start a SIG?

Post by Bagpiper »

Sounds good mate. And thanks again. I was going to Google it but thought this answer would be helpful to others in here who are also new. I want this place to be my resource for all things Plastic.

Many thanks mate.

p.s. We have very strong storms coming through and yet again producing tornado's. I should have stayed in England - this weather here sucks big time.

Cheers
Jim
User avatar
Lee
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 7322
Joined: Thu May 23, 2013 4:38 pm
Location: Lincolnshire
Contact:
Great Britain

Re: Want to start a SIG?

Post by Lee »

I'll swap you right now Jim ;)
Where does all the bloody time go.....?

Owner of Ultimate Modelling Products
User avatar
Bagpiper
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major
Posts: 755
Joined: Mon May 27, 2013 6:12 am
Location: St. Louis. MO. USA
Contact:
United States of America

Re: Want to start a SIG?

Post by Bagpiper »

You're on Lee. Dang it! I tempted fate - Tornado Sirens are going off.
Sorry! Off topic.
Time to get into the basement. :-)
User avatar
PhildaFish
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major of the Army
Posts: 1087
Joined: Wed May 29, 2013 7:08 pm
Location: Somerset, England
Contact:
Great Britain

Re: Want to start a SIG?

Post by PhildaFish »

I hope everything was the same when you came back out of the basement, Jim. Let us all know you're safe.
Please visit my website
Image
For instructions, historical paint charts & paint conversion charts.
Please like Scale World's Facebook page.
My Facebook page.
User avatar
Bagpiper
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major
Posts: 755
Joined: Mon May 27, 2013 6:12 am
Location: St. Louis. MO. USA
Contact:
United States of America

Re: Want to start a SIG?

Post by Bagpiper »

PhildaFish wrote:I hope everything was the same when you came back out of the basement, Jim. Let us all know you're safe.
Thanks mate. We were fine. A Tornado touched down just North of us and one was just on the outside of my town. Many of my friends had damage but we were fine. Up where I work a School was hit and damaged badly. Lot's of casualties but not heard of any worse than that. My wife had a heck of a time trying to get the dogs into the basement and in the end we gave up trying.

I know this is off topic but it would be rude of me to not thank you for your concerns - I'm sure Lee and Paul will forgive me :D

Cheers and thanks for asking.

Jim
User avatar
Paul
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 12622
Joined: Thu May 23, 2013 4:47 pm
Location: Merseyside, England, UK
Contact:
England

Re: Want to start a SIG?

Post by Paul »

Jim, don't be worrying about straying off topic mate, just discuss things as they come about. I know it's in the forum rules, but they are just generic rules, without off topic discussion the forum would be a dull place (trust me)
User avatar
Bagpiper
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major
Posts: 755
Joined: Mon May 27, 2013 6:12 am
Location: St. Louis. MO. USA
Contact:
United States of America

Re: Want to start a SIG?

Post by Bagpiper »

Excellent - Another great reason why this is going to be the best forum out there. People don't chat about one thing only and this idle stuff in between is what makes communities.

Good to know Paul

Cheers
Jim
User avatar
Gav0909
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Posts: 2927
Joined: Tue May 28, 2013 11:56 am
Location: Fife, Scotland
Contact:

Re: Want to start a SIG?

Post by Gav0909 »

Just back onto the topic of SIGs, I don't want to start a thread for this as its just an idea at the moment, so going to stick it here for now. Admins feel free to suggest it needs it own thread etc if you want.

I had an idea recently of something I wanted to do myself, but its not something I will be doing anytime soon due to cash. Basically the idea was to use Airfix's new tool Red Arrows Hawk kit (mainly because its a decent kit at a decent price) and build all 9 Red Arrows, and then mount them on a custom stand in formation.

I then had the idea, that perhaps at somepoint in the future this could be done as an ISM SIG build. Would obviously only be able to involve 9 people, and there may become issues with how to get them altogether to mount in formation, and then who would keep that etc etc. But its an idea, and it would be good to see if anyone was interested.
User avatar
Paul
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 12622
Joined: Thu May 23, 2013 4:47 pm
Location: Merseyside, England, UK
Contact:
England

Re: Want to start a SIG?

Post by Paul »

Gav0909 wrote:Just back onto the topic of SIGs, I don't want to start a thread for this as its just an idea at the moment, so going to stick it here for now. Admins feel free to suggest it needs it own thread etc if you want.

I had an idea recently of something I wanted to do myself, but its not something I will be doing anytime soon due to cash. Basically the idea was to use Airfix's new tool Red Arrows Hawk kit (mainly because its a decent kit at a decent price) and build all 9 Red Arrows, and then mount them on a custom stand in formation.

I then had the idea, that perhaps at somepoint in the future this could be done as an ISM SIG build. Would obviously only be able to involve 9 people, and there may become issues with how to get them altogether to mount in formation, and then who would keep that etc etc. But its an idea, and it would be good to see if anyone was interested.
I think that would be best kept to a "buddy" build that you get all nine member together to build them as its just requiring 9 members that's probably the best way to do to it. Start a thread on the forum to see what interest it gets.
User avatar
Gav0909
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Posts: 2927
Joined: Tue May 28, 2013 11:56 am
Location: Fife, Scotland
Contact:

Re: Want to start a SIG?

Post by Gav0909 »

Aye ok will do cheers Paul.

As I said, not something I am going to be in a position to do for a while, but gauging interest can't hurt! Why is it when you have no money that you have all your best ideas! I am currently compiling a list of all the available 1/35 modern self-propelled howitzers as future builds!
User avatar
BrummieModeller
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Posts: 663
Joined: Sun May 26, 2013 5:47 pm
Location: Birmingham, UK

Re: Want to start a SIG?

Post by BrummieModeller »

Mine and gav's red arrows idea springs to mind in this section :mrgreen: looking forward to doing that big build, be like a production line in my tiny little room lol :o ;) :mrgreen:
Dan

WIP Kits on the Bench

Revell 1/144 Airbus A320 Thomas Cook Livery
Airfix 1/72 Brewster Buffalo F2A-1
Revell 1/24 Mini Cooper Mk1
Airfix 1/76 Panther

My Facebook Page

Image
User avatar
Paul
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 12622
Joined: Thu May 23, 2013 4:47 pm
Location: Merseyside, England, UK
Contact:
England

Re: Want to start a SIG?

Post by Paul »

brummiemodeller wrote:Mine and gav's red arrows idea springs to mind in this section :mrgreen: looking forward to doing that big build, be like a production line in my tiny little room lol :o ;) :mrgreen:
Ha ha I've built two of those red arrows at the same time, with 9 your enthusiasm may soon dwindle :D
User avatar
BrummieModeller
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Posts: 663
Joined: Sun May 26, 2013 5:47 pm
Location: Birmingham, UK

Re: Want to start a SIG?

Post by BrummieModeller »

Which have you build the 1/72 or 1/48?? me and gav are going to in the future build 9 each and both make a formation display hes going to do 9 revel 1/72 and im going to do the 9 airfix 1/72 red arrows :mrgreen: :geek:
Dan

WIP Kits on the Bench

Revell 1/144 Airbus A320 Thomas Cook Livery
Airfix 1/72 Brewster Buffalo F2A-1
Revell 1/24 Mini Cooper Mk1
Airfix 1/76 Panther

My Facebook Page

Image
User avatar
Paul
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 12622
Joined: Thu May 23, 2013 4:47 pm
Location: Merseyside, England, UK
Contact:
England

Re: Want to start a SIG?

Post by Paul »

brummiemodeller wrote:Which have you build the 1/72 or 1/48?? me and gav are going to in the future build 9 each and both make a formation display hes going to do 9 revel 1/72 and im going to do the 9 airfix 1/72 red arrows :mrgreen: :geek:
The 1/72 ones :D
User avatar
BrummieModeller
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Posts: 663
Joined: Sun May 26, 2013 5:47 pm
Location: Birmingham, UK

Re: Want to start a SIG?

Post by BrummieModeller »

It will be a fun project to do when we do it me thinks :mrgreen:
Dan

WIP Kits on the Bench

Revell 1/144 Airbus A320 Thomas Cook Livery
Airfix 1/72 Brewster Buffalo F2A-1
Revell 1/24 Mini Cooper Mk1
Airfix 1/76 Panther

My Facebook Page

Image
User avatar
Paul
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 12622
Joined: Thu May 23, 2013 4:47 pm
Location: Merseyside, England, UK
Contact:
England

Re: Want to start a SIG?

Post by Paul »

brummiemodeller wrote:It will be a fun project to do when we do it me thinks :mrgreen:
Good luck :D
User avatar
BrummieModeller
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Posts: 663
Joined: Sun May 26, 2013 5:47 pm
Location: Birmingham, UK

Re: Want to start a SIG?

Post by BrummieModeller »

Thanks 8-) :mrgreen:
Dan

WIP Kits on the Bench

Revell 1/144 Airbus A320 Thomas Cook Livery
Airfix 1/72 Brewster Buffalo F2A-1
Revell 1/24 Mini Cooper Mk1
Airfix 1/76 Panther

My Facebook Page

Image
User avatar
Paul
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 12622
Joined: Thu May 23, 2013 4:47 pm
Location: Merseyside, England, UK
Contact:
England

Re: Want to start a SIG?

Post by Paul »

Right then any more idea for a sig then.

A more specific build than the group build.

I'm thinking the likes of

P51 mustang (there's a shock)
Mig 29
Spitifre
Hurricane


Or we,could go scale wise

Say a 1/144 sig build

Anyone else
User avatar
Gav0909
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Posts: 2927
Joined: Tue May 28, 2013 11:56 am
Location: Fife, Scotland
Contact:

Re: Want to start a SIG?

Post by Gav0909 »

I think choosing a particular aircraft/vehicle would be cool. In the end a SIG will never suit everyone, but that's why they are separate to the main GBs.

I would just like to throw "Self propelled gun" into the mix as an idea.

In this case, it could still be fairly general, any era, any scale, any manufacturer So long as its a designated self propelled gun.
User avatar
Paul
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 12622
Joined: Thu May 23, 2013 4:47 pm
Location: Merseyside, England, UK
Contact:
England

Re: Want to start a SIG?

Post by Paul »

Gav0909 wrote:I think choosing a particular aircraft/vehicle would be cool. In the end a SIG will never suit everyone, but that's why they are separate to the main GBs.

I would just like to throw "Self propelled gun" into the mix as an idea.

In this case, it could still be fairly general, any era, any scale, any manufacturer So long as its a designated self propelled gun.
Yes another good one gav :thumb2:
User avatar
Lee
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 7322
Joined: Thu May 23, 2013 4:38 pm
Location: Lincolnshire
Contact:
Great Britain

Re: Want to start a SIG?

Post by Lee »

How about any European Tank or any Post WWII Soviet Block Wheeled Military Vehicle?

:thumb2:
Where does all the bloody time go.....?

Owner of Ultimate Modelling Products
User avatar
Paul
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 12622
Joined: Thu May 23, 2013 4:47 pm
Location: Merseyside, England, UK
Contact:
England

Re: Want to start a SIG?

Post by Paul »

Lee wrote:How about any European Tank or any Post WWII Soviet Block Wheeled Military Vehicle?

:thumb2:

Yeah that second ones a good idea :thumb2:
gosselin2112
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Posts: 655
Joined: Mon May 27, 2013 2:18 am
Location: Manchester, Newhampshire USA

Re: Want to start a SIG?

Post by gosselin2112 »

These are all awesome! The ideas for SIG builds are quite endless, and in the end will appeal to everyone (as more and more SIG builds get posted over time). I'd say just start one up and start the ball rolling. I guess someone will have to do the leg work and work out details, like how many SIG builds can take place at the same time, etc.

Well, that's my 2cents input :geek:

Russ
User avatar
Bagpiper
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major
Posts: 755
Joined: Mon May 27, 2013 6:12 am
Location: St. Louis. MO. USA
Contact:
United States of America

Re: Want to start a SIG?

Post by Bagpiper »

One thing I have found interesting is that the majority of the suggestions have been based around military. Anyone interested in doing a sig say on Star Trek or any other Sci-Fi theme? I am fancying having a go at some armor soon but just testing the waters with this question.

Cheers
Jim
User avatar
Paul
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 12622
Joined: Thu May 23, 2013 4:47 pm
Location: Merseyside, England, UK
Contact:
England

Re: Want to start a SIG?

Post by Paul »

Bagpiper wrote:One thing I have found interesting is that the majority of the suggestions have been based around military. Anyone interested in doing a sig say on Star Trek or any other Sci-Fi theme? I am fancying having a go at some armor soon but just testing the waters with this question.

Cheers
Jim

Star Wars would suit me, I have a Fine Molds snow speeder in my stash I've been dying to do :pistols:
User avatar
Lee
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 7322
Joined: Thu May 23, 2013 4:38 pm
Location: Lincolnshire
Contact:
Great Britain

Re: Want to start a SIG?

Post by Lee »

Oh dear that means I would have to go and buy another model - What a shame!
Where does all the bloody time go.....?

Owner of Ultimate Modelling Products
User avatar
Paul
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 12622
Joined: Thu May 23, 2013 4:47 pm
Location: Merseyside, England, UK
Contact:
England

Re: Want to start a SIG?

Post by Paul »

Lee wrote:Oh dear that means I would have to go and buy another model - What a shame!
You poor little lamb :shifty:
gosselin2112
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Posts: 655
Joined: Mon May 27, 2013 2:18 am
Location: Manchester, Newhampshire USA

Re: Want to start a SIG?

Post by gosselin2112 »

:doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh:

I just started my RTG Imperial Shuttle :tongue:

I'd be game down the road for sure!!

RTG
gosselin2112
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Posts: 655
Joined: Mon May 27, 2013 2:18 am
Location: Manchester, Newhampshire USA

Re: Want to start a SIG?

Post by gosselin2112 »

gosselin2112 wrote::doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh:

I just started my RTG Imperial Shuttle :tongue:

I'd be game down the road for sure!!

RTG

That's funny, a Russell Thomas Gosselin Imperial Shuttle :lol:

was supposed to be RTJ :D
User avatar
schweinhund227
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Posts: 2627
Joined: Fri May 24, 2013 9:51 pm
Location: Ontario,Canada
Contact:
Canada

Re: Want to start a SIG?

Post by schweinhund227 »

If Sigs rules are not as stringent as GBs? I.e. shelf queens allowed ! Or broken models? I'll be in! LOL
gosselin2112
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Posts: 655
Joined: Mon May 27, 2013 2:18 am
Location: Manchester, Newhampshire USA

Re: Want to start a SIG?

Post by gosselin2112 »

Bagpiper wrote:One thing I have found interesting is that the majority of the suggestions have been based around military. Anyone interested in doing a sig say on Star Trek or any other Sci-Fi theme? I am fancying having a go at some armor soon but just testing the waters with this question.

Cheers
Jim
Hey, Jim!
Seems as though there are a few of us who wouldn't mind doing something Sci-Fi. Let's shoot out some themes:
Star Wars: Light Side
Star Wars: Dark Side
Star Wars: land vehicles
Star Wars: fighters
Star Trek: Klingon
Star trek: Romulan
Star Trek: Federation

Or more like movie specific:
Star Wars: Battle of Hoth (that would be a fun winter time SIG)
Star Wars: Battle of Endor
Star Wars: All things Tatooine
Star Wars: Droids

Ok, enough yip, yap. I do like Norm's suggestion about using "shelf queens" Finemolds makes some nice stuff, but there is more variety in the vintage kits. Unfortunately these kits are pricey due to the fact that many modellers are just collecting them. I'd just rather buy a started kit on ebay, just to save a little cash.

Ok, really, enough with the banter :tongue:

Russ
User avatar
Bagpiper
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major
Posts: 755
Joined: Mon May 27, 2013 6:12 am
Location: St. Louis. MO. USA
Contact:
United States of America

Re: Want to start a SIG?

Post by Bagpiper »

Wow Russ! What a fantastic list you've created. Very cool indeed mate. I like your idea about being able to use builds that were not completed. Shelf Queens I think you called them. :) And as you said the rules are probably not as stringent as a GB. I guess it would be up to whoever starts the SIG. But a great list that could be used as the basis of us sci-fi, sci-fact geeks in here to add to. Nice job mate

And Norm! Why the heck not mate. Broken models need homes too mate. :lol: A model is for life not just for Christmas! Or is that dogs? :lol:

Cheers :cheers2:

Jim
gosselin2112
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Posts: 655
Joined: Mon May 27, 2013 2:18 am
Location: Manchester, Newhampshire USA

Re: Want to start a SIG?

Post by gosselin2112 »

Bagpiper wrote:Wow Russ! What a fantastic list you've created. Very cool indeed mate. I like your idea about being able to use builds that were not completed. Shelf Queens I think you called them. :) And as you said the rules are probably not as stringent as a GB. I guess it would be up to whoever starts the SIG. But a great list that could be used as the basis of us sci-fi, sci-fact geeks in here to add to. Nice job mate

And Norm! Why the heck not mate. Broken models need homes too mate. :lol: A model is for life not just for Christmas! Or is that dogs? :lol:

Cheers :cheers2:

Jim
Thanks, Jim
I think there is a good foundation to work from. And, hey, as time moves forward we can try other themes. That's the fun of GBs :P Hopefully this might generate some further discussion, and might introduce some modellers to Sci-Fi :banana:
I wonder if we should wait 'til the end of the summer, as the first GB is underway. I'm not sure if the rubrics for SIGs has been laid out. Lee. . . Paul? Perhaps once that becomes more clear, we'll have better ground to stand on.

Russ :cheers2:
User avatar
Bagpiper
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major
Posts: 755
Joined: Mon May 27, 2013 6:12 am
Location: St. Louis. MO. USA
Contact:
United States of America

Re: Want to start a SIG?

Post by Bagpiper »

Indeed this is still a work in progress but I really love that all of us are just happy to model. This is not just an aircraft or armour forum but a modeling forum.

All the best and catch up with you soon

Cheers
Jim
User avatar
Paul
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 12622
Joined: Thu May 23, 2013 4:47 pm
Location: Merseyside, England, UK
Contact:
England

Re: Want to start a SIG?

Post by Paul »

gosselin2112 wrote:
Bagpiper wrote:Wow Russ! What a fantastic list you've created. Very cool indeed mate. I like your idea about being able to use builds that were not completed. Shelf Queens I think you called them. :) And as you said the rules are probably not as stringent as a GB. I guess it would be up to whoever starts the SIG. But a great list that could be used as the basis of us sci-fi, sci-fact geeks in here to add to. Nice job mate

And Norm! Why the heck not mate. Broken models need homes too mate. :lol: A model is for life not just for Christmas! Or is that dogs? :lol:

Cheers :cheers2:

Jim
Thanks, Jim
I think there is a good foundation to work from. And, hey, as time moves forward we can try other themes. That's the fun of GBs :P Hopefully this might generate some further discussion, and might introduce some modellers to Sci-Fi :banana:
I wonder if we should wait 'til the end of the summer, as the first GB is underway. I'm not sure if the rubrics for SIGs has been laid out. Lee. . . Paul? Perhaps once that becomes more clear, we'll have better ground to stand on.

Russ :cheers2:
You will normally find a sig not a busy as a gb, so they can run side by side together, I'm happy to start it ASAP, and a Star Wars one is a great idea I think, so are there any others that would like to join.

Personally I think started kits, shelf queens etc should be saved for a shelf of doom group build as I don't think it fair some people starting new kits and others have a near finished kit. Maybe the next group build could be a shelf of doom one?
User avatar
Paul
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 12622
Joined: Thu May 23, 2013 4:47 pm
Location: Merseyside, England, UK
Contact:
England

Re: Want to start a SIG?

Post by Paul »

After a chat with lee, how about a sci-fi sig then?

We can do the first GB and Sig to broader subjects and maybe get more specific next time.

So i have one vote for a sci-fi sig from me.

Copy and paste you names to the list if your interested.

Paul
User avatar
Lee
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 7322
Joined: Thu May 23, 2013 4:38 pm
Location: Lincolnshire
Contact:
Great Britain

Re: Want to start a SIG?

Post by Lee »

I'm interested - count me in. Got a nice BSG fighter ready for it
Where does all the bloody time go.....?

Owner of Ultimate Modelling Products
User avatar
Paul
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 12622
Joined: Thu May 23, 2013 4:47 pm
Location: Merseyside, England, UK
Contact:
England

Re: Want to start a SIG?

Post by Paul »

Ok so we got

Paul
Lee
User avatar
Bagpiper
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major
Posts: 755
Joined: Mon May 27, 2013 6:12 am
Location: St. Louis. MO. USA
Contact:
United States of America

Re: Want to start a SIG?

Post by Bagpiper »

Ok so we got

Paul
Lee
Jim
gosselin2112
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Posts: 655
Joined: Mon May 27, 2013 2:18 am
Location: Manchester, Newhampshire USA

Re: Want to start a SIG?

Post by gosselin2112 »

I'm game.

Paul
Lee
Jim
Russ
User avatar
benc123
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class
Posts: 293
Joined: Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:17 pm
Location: Derby, UK

Re: Want to start a SIG?

Post by benc123 »

I'm game.

Paul
Lee
Jim
Russ
Ben
If it looks right, it is right.

My Portfolio

YouTube Chanel http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBenc1234
User avatar
Paul
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 12622
Joined: Thu May 23, 2013 4:47 pm
Location: Merseyside, England, UK
Contact:
England

Re: Want to start a SIG?

Post by Paul »

benc123 wrote:I'm game.

Paul
Lee
Jim
Russ
Ben
Yes :thumb2: once we have say 10 people interested we will get it underway, and I arrange some prizes too. :thumb2: :cheers2:
User avatar
Bagpiper
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major
Posts: 755
Joined: Mon May 27, 2013 6:12 am
Location: St. Louis. MO. USA
Contact:
United States of America

Re: Want to start a SIG?

Post by Bagpiper »

More prizes!!! Fantastic. Had no idea that SIG's could get prizes.
Very cool

Cheers
Jim
Post Reply

Return to “Special Interest Group Builds (SiGs)”