Howdy

Introduce yourself to other forum members
Post Reply
User avatar
aur0ra145
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
Posts: 3161
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2016 9:44 am
Location: TX
Contact:
United States of America

Howdy

Post by aur0ra145 »

Howdy everyone!

Originally from Texas, but living in Pensacola, FL. I found this place after watching Paul's videos about the 109. It really helped me out and answered a lot of questions I had. I'm currently in the military and in between training cycles so I've got time to kill, hence the new hobby! I started off doing 1/72's of old WWII aircraft but I bought a 1/48 F-105 today after listening to the audiobook The Hunter Killers on the way to my local hobby store. Other hobbies include shooting competitively, flying and fishing.

Cheers
Corkmyster9436
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class
Posts: 266
Joined: Mon Dec 02, 2013 11:57 am
Location: Evansville IN, USA
Contact:

Re: Howdy

Post by Corkmyster9436 »

:welcome: to ISM from Evansville IN :hi:
Corky

Hanger Queen
Monogram 1/48th scale "Visible" B-17G



The stash has out grown the storage space..... :doh:
User avatar
Riderville
Sergeant
Sergeant
Posts: 141
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2014 12:03 am
Location: Outlook, Saskatchewan, Canada

Re: Howdy

Post by Riderville »

:welcome: to the Forum
Dale

On the Bench:
Dragon 1/35 Jagdpanzer IV L/70(V) Kit No. 6397
Testors 1/24 Lamborghini Diablo Special
User avatar
Avgas
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Posts: 2819
Joined: Mon May 18, 2015 8:45 pm
Location: Englandshire
Equatorial Guinea

Re: Howdy

Post by Avgas »

:welcome:
Regards, Dave.
User avatar
SMAddict66
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class
Posts: 315
Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:33 am
Location: Redditch, UK
England

Re: Howdy

Post by SMAddict66 »

:welcome: :hi:
Phil
On the bench - Trumpeter 1/32 Fairey Swordfish
Just off the bench - Airfix 1/48 Buccaneer S2B
Next on the bench - Airfix 1/48 EE Lightning F2A/F6
User avatar
Backfire22
Sergeant
Sergeant
Posts: 113
Joined: Sat Jan 09, 2016 11:56 am
Location: Jacksonville Florida

Re: Howdy

Post by Backfire22 »

Welcome to ISM, I am over near the Ocean from you, Jax area.
Post Reply

Return to “Introductions”