Pegaso Models Highlander Clan Campbell Ne Obliviscaris

User avatar
Coen
General
General
Posts: 10136
Joined: Wed May 29, 2013 2:04 am
Location: Nova Scotia, Canada
Contact:
Canada

Pegaso Models Highlander Clan Campbell Ne Obliviscaris

Post by Coen »

Pegaso Models Highlander
Clan Campbell
Ne Obliviscaris
1200-1300 AD

This will be my entry into the figure group build that starts up in a couple of weeks.
I'm actually really excited about this one.
Since joining the forum I've started stepping out from behind my tanks and looking at trying some new things.
A few Sci-fi builds, an homage to my Grandfather in a ship build, and an ME 109 for further down the road.

This however will push the envelope for me. As it's supposed to do.
As I understood it, Lee wanted us to enter into an area of modelling that is outside are normal spheres and set us up on the same level in a subject that is both interesting and challenging.
Figure painting certainly does that.
It's not hard... it's slow.
I hate slow....
But this is the point.
So without further adieu... here's Mr. Campbell.

I've already posted these in the postal thread, but now it's official.

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image


Here is my Tartan... so this is the tartan that I'll be trying to paint on Mr. Campbell here.

Image

And my families crest, I'll be finding a way to attach this to the base.

Image
User avatar
Lee
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 7322
Joined: Thu May 23, 2013 4:38 pm
Location: Lincolnshire
Contact:
Great Britain

Re: Pegaso Models Highlander Clan Campbell Ne Obliviscaris

Post by Lee »

That's awesome Michael! Will be cool with your own tartan on there too.... :th:

Don't forget the GB doesn't start until 1st September though ;)
Where does all the bloody time go.....?

Owner of Ultimate Modelling Products
User avatar
Coen
General
General
Posts: 10136
Joined: Wed May 29, 2013 2:04 am
Location: Nova Scotia, Canada
Contact:
Canada

Re: Pegaso Models Highlander Clan Campbell Ne Obliviscaris

Post by Coen »

I know.. sigh.
It's just sitting the beckoning me... calling... Dude... come build me...

As the Fat Lady in Total Recall so eloquently said.... TWO WEEKS.
User avatar
Paul
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 12622
Joined: Thu May 23, 2013 4:47 pm
Location: Merseyside, England, UK
Contact:
England

Re: Pegaso Models Highlander Clan Campbell Ne Obliviscaris

Post by Paul »

Thats gonna be an interesting build mate, i dont know about the tartan being a challenge to paint, i cant wait see you tackle that tattoo :eeek:
User avatar
Lee
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 7322
Joined: Thu May 23, 2013 4:38 pm
Location: Lincolnshire
Contact:
Great Britain

Re: Pegaso Models Highlander Clan Campbell Ne Obliviscaris

Post by Lee »

Coen wrote: As the Fat Lady in Total Recall so eloquently said.... TWO WEEKS.

[youtube]D5WcDpkKMoc[/youtube]
Where does all the bloody time go.....?

Owner of Ultimate Modelling Products
User avatar
Coen
General
General
Posts: 10136
Joined: Wed May 29, 2013 2:04 am
Location: Nova Scotia, Canada
Contact:
Canada

Re: Pegaso Models Highlander Clan Campbell Ne Obliviscaris

Post by Coen »

That was great Lee... I laughed myself silly.
I love YouTube.
I have a plan for that tattoo Paul. Hehe.
User avatar
Paul
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 12622
Joined: Thu May 23, 2013 4:47 pm
Location: Merseyside, England, UK
Contact:
England

Re: Pegaso Models Highlander Clan Campbell Ne Obliviscaris

Post by Paul »

Coen wrote:That was great Lee... I laughed myself silly.
I love YouTube.
I have a plan for that tattoo Paul. Hehe.
Self printed decal?
User avatar
Coen
General
General
Posts: 10136
Joined: Wed May 29, 2013 2:04 am
Location: Nova Scotia, Canada
Contact:
Canada

Re: Pegaso Models Highlander Clan Campbell Ne Obliviscaris

Post by Coen »

Not tellin....
User avatar
HamilkarBarkas
Chief Warrant Officer 2
Chief Warrant Officer 2
Posts: 1875
Joined: Fri May 31, 2013 3:12 pm
Location: "Augschburg" Augsburg/Germany

Re: Pegaso Models Highlander Clan Campbell Ne Obliviscaris

Post by HamilkarBarkas »

I will definately watch this with big interest :)

Of course i will enter, i´m already pretty sure what it will be :mrgreen:
User avatar
Coen
General
General
Posts: 10136
Joined: Wed May 29, 2013 2:04 am
Location: Nova Scotia, Canada
Contact:
Canada

Re: Pegaso Models Highlander Clan Campbell Ne Obliviscaris

Post by Coen »

I was hoping that you would Hamilkar. Your figures are fabulous, I'd love to see what you come up with.
User avatar
NovYank
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class
Posts: 331
Joined: Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:40 pm
Location: New York

Re: Pegaso Models Highlander Clan Campbell Ne Obliviscaris

Post by NovYank »

Is that made of metal?

Oh and good luck!!!

For a second I thought the base was a deformed hand :wtf: . That's what I get for scrolling to fast.
Proper Preparation Prevents Poor Performance
User avatar
Coen
General
General
Posts: 10136
Joined: Wed May 29, 2013 2:04 am
Location: Nova Scotia, Canada
Contact:
Canada

Re: Pegaso Models Highlander Clan Campbell Ne Obliviscaris

Post by Coen »

Me too... when I first opened the box I was all .. WTF?
Then I saw the runes and scroll work carved into the stones and realised that it was the base.
It's all white metal... I've made a few in white metal before. It's tricky and unforgiving but patience is the key I think.
longlance67
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer
Posts: 1371
Joined: Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:22 pm
Location: Galway, Ireland

Re: Pegaso Models Highlander Clan Campbell Ne Obliviscaris

Post by longlance67 »

Coen,

lovely subject, this should build and paint up very nicely indeed !

cant wait to see this come together



Shane
On the Bench:
Trumpeter Stryker ESV
Hobby Boss 1/48 F18 Hornet
1/72 Dragon King Tiger with Zimm
28mm Napoleonic project
28mm Norman Conquest of Ireland painting project

My Channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/longlance67
User avatar
Beserker
Private First Class
Private First Class
Posts: 48
Joined: Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:30 pm

Re: Pegaso Models Highlander Clan Campbell Ne Obliviscaris

Post by Beserker »

In case this might be of interest to anybody:



http://www.ebay.com/itm/Scale-Model-Han ... 4858914996

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Mr-Black-Publ ... 27d52b7616

I think there are 7 in the series....
Haven't really been around much ... since 1976
User avatar
Coen
General
General
Posts: 10136
Joined: Wed May 29, 2013 2:04 am
Location: Nova Scotia, Canada
Contact:
Canada

Re: Pegaso Models Highlander Clan Campbell Ne Obliviscaris

Post by Coen »

Well will you look at that.
Now that's handy.
I've got a few figure painting books already and that should suit me fine for Mr. Campbell, but it would be interesting to see how someone else did their celt.
I might see about picking these up at some time.
Thanks Jan.
User avatar
Lee
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 7322
Joined: Thu May 23, 2013 4:38 pm
Location: Lincolnshire
Contact:
Great Britain

Re: Pegaso Models Highlander Clan Campbell Ne Obliviscaris

Post by Lee »

Coen wrote:Well will you look at that.
Now that's handy.
I've got a few figure painting books already and that should suit me fine for Mr. Campbell, but it would be interesting to see how someone else did their celt.
I might see about picking these up at some time.
Thanks Jan.
;)
Where does all the bloody time go.....?

Owner of Ultimate Modelling Products
User avatar
Beserker
Private First Class
Private First Class
Posts: 48
Joined: Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:30 pm

Re: Pegaso Models Highlander Clan Campbell Ne Obliviscaris

Post by Beserker »

Coen wrote:Well will you look at that.
Now that's handy.
I've got a few figure painting books already and that should suit me fine for Mr. Campbell, but it would be interesting to see how someone else did their celt.
I might see about picking these up at some time.
Thanks Jan.
Only too happy I can give a little back for all your support.
Haven't really been around much ... since 1976
gosselin2112
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Posts: 655
Joined: Mon May 27, 2013 2:18 am
Location: Manchester, Newhampshire USA

Re: Pegaso Models Highlander Clan Campbell Ne Obliviscaris

Post by gosselin2112 »

Coen,

Nice subject. Looking forward to seeing you build Mr. Campbell. I have a few Pegaso figures in the stash. I'm itching to start one in the new year.

Russ.
User avatar
Coen
General
General
Posts: 10136
Joined: Wed May 29, 2013 2:04 am
Location: Nova Scotia, Canada
Contact:
Canada

Re: Pegaso Models Highlander Clan Campbell Ne Obliviscaris

Post by Coen »

Why wait Russ... Loose your mind and drop everything... Join the GB dude. You're a pretty decent figure painter buddy.
User avatar
Reddragon62
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Posts: 199
Joined: Wed May 29, 2013 1:31 am
Location: Chicago Illinois U.S.A
Contact:

Re: Pegaso Models Highlander Clan Campbell Ne Obliviscaris

Post by Reddragon62 »

Too cool Coen! Can't wait to see that bad dude all put together and painted up!
On My Bench:

Nothing at the moment. LOL
User avatar
Coen
General
General
Posts: 10136
Joined: Wed May 29, 2013 2:04 am
Location: Nova Scotia, Canada
Contact:
Canada

Re: Pegaso Models Highlander Clan Campbell Ne Obliviscaris

Post by Coen »

I'll be starting him in just a few days.
I see you've picked up a figure too. I haven't checked it out yet... still going down the list of messages... saw yours there further down.
I'm curious to see what you got.
User avatar
Reddragon62
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Posts: 199
Joined: Wed May 29, 2013 1:31 am
Location: Chicago Illinois U.S.A
Contact:

Re: Pegaso Models Highlander Clan Campbell Ne Obliviscaris

Post by Reddragon62 »

Pretty sweet figure. Can't wait to see you do him some justice!
On My Bench:

Nothing at the moment. LOL
User avatar
Rob
Chief Warrant Officer 2
Chief Warrant Officer 2
Posts: 1892
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:02 pm
Location: Kent, UK

Re: Pegaso Models Highlander Clan Campbell Ne Obliviscaris

Post by Rob »

Wow! That big tank and now this! Splendid stuff...
Happy days
Rob
User avatar
Coen
General
General
Posts: 10136
Joined: Wed May 29, 2013 2:04 am
Location: Nova Scotia, Canada
Contact:
Canada

Re: Pegaso Models Highlander Clan Campbell Ne Obliviscaris

Post by Coen »

I broke open the box and started peggin' away at him this morning. Made some really good progress too.
My daughter joined me, then decided to do her own build, them my wife joined me... gave me some grief. All good fun.
All caught on film.
I'd already gone too far into what I was doing to stop and I couldn't edit the vid so I said a hell... No one will be watchin' at that point anyway. haha
So I put it together and put it up.
Hopefully I'll get more productive work done tomorrow.

I'll take a couple of pictures in a few minutes and put them up as well.

[youtube]fPhvpw4N3Ys[/youtube]
longlance67
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer
Posts: 1371
Joined: Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:22 pm
Location: Galway, Ireland

Re: Pegaso Models Highlander Clan Campbell Ne Obliviscaris

Post by longlance67 »

nice progress

looking forward to seeing what you do with it


shane.
On the Bench:
Trumpeter Stryker ESV
Hobby Boss 1/48 F18 Hornet
1/72 Dragon King Tiger with Zimm
28mm Napoleonic project
28mm Norman Conquest of Ireland painting project

My Channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/longlance67
User avatar
Greg37985
Private First Class
Private First Class
Posts: 41
Joined: Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:22 pm
Location: Baschurch, Shropshire

Re: Pegaso Models Highlander Clan Campbell Ne Obliviscaris

Post by Greg37985 »

Looks a really nice figure, hope you enjoy the build. Why hasnt anyone started making tartan paints? would make life a lot easier
User avatar
Coen
General
General
Posts: 10136
Joined: Wed May 29, 2013 2:04 am
Location: Nova Scotia, Canada
Contact:
Canada

Re: Pegaso Models Highlander Clan Campbell Ne Obliviscaris

Post by Coen »

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I'd like to see that one.
I have a plan... whether or not it will work... I have no idea... I still have a plan.
gosselin2112
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Posts: 655
Joined: Mon May 27, 2013 2:18 am
Location: Manchester, Newhampshire USA

Re: Pegaso Models Highlander Clan Campbell Ne Obliviscaris

Post by gosselin2112 »

Coen wrote:Why wait Russ... Loose your mind and drop everything... Join the GB dude. You're a pretty decent figure painter buddy.

"Loose my mind and drop everything," you say? Well, it is a 6 month long GB. Why not! Thanks for the push :thumb1:
I don't have any non-military stuff, other than some old Star Wars WEST END GAMES figures from my gaming days. They just have a little primer on them. I'll see if our illustrious Generals will consider for the GB. Off I go to make a thread!
User avatar
Coen
General
General
Posts: 10136
Joined: Wed May 29, 2013 2:04 am
Location: Nova Scotia, Canada
Contact:
Canada

Re: Pegaso Models Highlander Clan Campbell Ne Obliviscaris

Post by Coen »

Clan Campbell
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Clan Campbell is a Highland Scottish clan. Historically one of the larger of the Highland clans, their lands were in Argyll and the chief of the clan became the Earl and later Duke of Argyll.
In traditional genealogies of the Clan Campbell, its origins are placed amongst the ancient Britons of Strathclyde.[3] However the earliest Campbell in written records is Gillespie who is recorded in 1263.[3] Early grants to Gillespie and his relations were almost all in east-central Scotland.[3] However the family's connection with Argyll came some generations before when a Campbell married the heiress of the O'Duines and she brought with her the Lordship of Loch Awe.[3] Because of this the early clan name was Clan O'Duine and this was later supplanted by the style Clan Diarmid.[3] This name came from a fancied connection to Diarmid the Boar, a great hero from early Celtic mythology.[3]

The original seat of the Clan Campbell was either Innis Chonnell Castle on Loch Awe or Caisteal na Nigheann Ruaidh on Loch Avich.[3] The clan's power soon spread throughout Argyll however at first the Campbells were under the domination of the Lords of Lorne, chiefs of Clan MacDougall.[3] The MacDougalls killed the Campbell chief Cailean Mór (Colin Campbell) in 1296.[3] All of the subsequent chiefs of Clan Campbell have taken MaCailein Mor as their Gaelic patronymic.[3]

Between 1200 and 1500 the Campbells emerged as one of the most powerful families in Scotland, dominant in Argyll and capable of wielding a wider influence and authority from Edinburgh to the Hebrides and western Highlands.[4]


Though the tartan that my family uses (the Black Watch) didn't exist when our friend here was running about causing mischief, that's what he'll be sporting.

My Families Crest

Image


The Black Watch Tartan that we all use here.


Image

Our boy so far... auck... I gots no arms..

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

I still have to fill a few seams and finish arming the guy (haha).
User avatar
Paul
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 12622
Joined: Thu May 23, 2013 4:47 pm
Location: Merseyside, England, UK
Contact:
England

Re: Pegaso Models Highlander Clan Campbell Ne Obliviscaris

Post by Paul »

I wouldn't be too scared of him in battle he looks harmless
User avatar
Lee
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 7322
Joined: Thu May 23, 2013 4:38 pm
Location: Lincolnshire
Contact:
Great Britain

Re: Pegaso Models Highlander Clan Campbell Ne Obliviscaris

Post by Lee »

Paul wrote:I wouldn't be too scared of him in battle he looks harmless
:roll:
Where does all the bloody time go.....?

Owner of Ultimate Modelling Products
User avatar
Nige201980
Captain
Captain
Posts: 4095
Joined: Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:30 am
Location: Doncaster South Yorkshire UK
Contact:

Re: Pegaso Models Highlander Clan Campbell Ne Obliviscaris

Post by Nige201980 »

Paul wrote:I wouldn't be too scared of him in battle he looks harmless
:snooty: time to get your coat Paul.
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy-TGcs5u_ZXSZ9kObNfsPg


On the go at the Mo

Quite a few :banana:
User avatar
HamilkarBarkas
Chief Warrant Officer 2
Chief Warrant Officer 2
Posts: 1875
Joined: Fri May 31, 2013 3:12 pm
Location: "Augschburg" Augsburg/Germany

Re: Pegaso Models Highlander Clan Campbell Ne Obliviscaris

Post by HamilkarBarkas »

nice progress so far, looking very good! it will be interesting to see this done.
are you planning to incorporate the included base in your own bigger scene, there is some more space on the wooden base you are going to use?
User avatar
T3hGuppy
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
Posts: 3467
Joined: Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:20 pm
Location: Bournemouth, UK
Contact:
Great Britain

Re: Pegaso Models Highlander Clan Campbell Ne Obliviscaris

Post by T3hGuppy »

Great stuff dude

Very imposing even without arms.

:th:
On the bench

Too much to list. !!


Youtube channel:https://www.youtube.com/user/bnealuk
User avatar
Daishi12
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer
Posts: 1393
Joined: Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:25 pm
Location: Mountain Ash, South Wales
Wales

Re: Pegaso Models Highlander Clan Campbell Ne Obliviscaris

Post by Daishi12 »

King Arthur: [after Arthur's cut off both of the Black Knight's arms] Look, you stupid fatherless person. You've got no arms left.
Black Knight: Yes I have.
King Arthur: *Look*!
Black Knight: It's just a flesh wound.

:lol:
W.I.P.

Revell 1/72 P-47M
Airfix 1/72 Bristol F2B Fighter

Technical Consultation for MrsModellor :- Tamiya 1/35 S.A.S. Pink Panther
User avatar
Lee
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 7322
Joined: Thu May 23, 2013 4:38 pm
Location: Lincolnshire
Contact:
Great Britain

Re: Pegaso Models Highlander Clan Campbell Ne Obliviscaris

Post by Lee »

We are the knights that say "NEE"..... :D
Where does all the bloody time go.....?

Owner of Ultimate Modelling Products
gosselin2112
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Posts: 655
Joined: Mon May 27, 2013 2:18 am
Location: Manchester, Newhampshire USA

Re: Pegaso Models Highlander Clan Campbell Ne Obliviscaris

Post by gosselin2112 »

Monty Python and The Holy Grail. . . perhaps we could do a GB on the theme. I'm sure someone would just love to scratch build the Trojan Bunny! :nena: :nena:
User avatar
Coen
General
General
Posts: 10136
Joined: Wed May 29, 2013 2:04 am
Location: Nova Scotia, Canada
Contact:
Canada

Re: Pegaso Models Highlander Clan Campbell Ne Obliviscaris

Post by Coen »

I would do the flattened squires under cows myself... ran away... run away.
HamilkarBarkas wrote:nice progress so far, looking very good! it will be interesting to see this done.
are you planning to incorporate the included base in your own bigger scene, there is some more space on the wooden base you are going to use?
I was planning on maybe blending the two together. We aren't supposed to make dioramas or elaborate bases... rules you know. The base that came with it is fine, I'll just blend it into the wooden block that I found for it... I hope. haha.
Paul wrote:I wouldn't be too scared of him in battle he looks harmless
I thought that I was bad... you lot should all be taken out and be beaten like rugs for that one... ompf.. terrible.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
User avatar
Gav0909
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Posts: 2927
Joined: Tue May 28, 2013 11:56 am
Location: Fife, Scotland
Contact:

Re: Pegaso Models Highlander Clan Campbell Ne Obliviscaris

Post by Gav0909 »

You might have looked already Coen, and ignore me if this isn't of interest. But here is some info on the current Duke of Argyll, who is still to this day a Campbell.

From Wikepedia
"The Duke is the elder child and only son of the 12th and 5th Duke of Argyll and Iona, daughter of Baronet Ivar Colquhoun,[1] and was educated at Cargilfield School, Glenalmond College, and the Royal Agricultural College, Cirencester.

The Duke (then Lord Lorne) served as a Page of Honour to Queen Elizabeth II from 1981 to 1983, and subsequently became a sales agent, salesman and company manager. Among his 29 titles are: Master of the Royal Household of Scotland [2] and Hereditary Keeper of the Great Seal of Scotland (ranking 25th in the Scottish Order of Precedence), Admiral of the Western Coasts and Isles, and the Chief of Clan Campbell.

The Duke is the captain of Scotland's national elephant polo team which won the 2004 and 2005 World Elephant Polo Association World Championships. He represents Pernod Ricard distillers, promoting Scotch whiskies. He is a Freeman of the City of London and a Liveryman of the Worshipful Company of Distillers.

On 8 June 2002 at Fairford, he married Eleanor M. Cadbury (born London, 26 January 1973), a scion of the Cadbury chocolate family, whose father Peter Hugh George Cadbury was Chairman of Close Brothers Corporate Finance,[3] and wife (1969) Sally Strouvelle.[4] Together they have three children:

Archibald Frederick Campbell, Marquess of Lorne (born London, 9 March 2004)
Lord Rory James Campbell (born 3 February 2006)
Lady Charlotte Mary Campbell (born 29 October 2008).

The Duchess is a Patroness of the Royal Caledonian Ball. [5]"

Hope that's perhaps of some interest.
User avatar
Coen
General
General
Posts: 10136
Joined: Wed May 29, 2013 2:04 am
Location: Nova Scotia, Canada
Contact:
Canada

Re: Pegaso Models Highlander Clan Campbell Ne Obliviscaris

Post by Coen »

I read part of that on a website a week or so ago, but now I've read it all.
I thank you good sir. :thumb2:
It is always good to know who the current Grand Poobah of the clan is. :bow::

I'd also never ignore you and this was most certainly of interest. :th:
User avatar
Coen
General
General
Posts: 10136
Joined: Wed May 29, 2013 2:04 am
Location: Nova Scotia, Canada
Contact:
Canada

Re: Pegaso Models Highlander Clan Campbell Ne Obliviscaris

Post by Coen »

Because my Celt is very much in the unboobie world....


[youtube]3sQEb9TSACY[/youtube]
User avatar
Lee
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 7322
Joined: Thu May 23, 2013 4:38 pm
Location: Lincolnshire
Contact:
Great Britain

Re: Pegaso Models Highlander Clan Campbell Ne Obliviscaris

Post by Lee »

Roflmao...... That's funny as Michael.

Got to love YouTube :th:


That is now the official theme tune to the GB :D
Where does all the bloody time go.....?

Owner of Ultimate Modelling Products
User avatar
T3hGuppy
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
Posts: 3467
Joined: Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:20 pm
Location: Bournemouth, UK
Contact:
Great Britain

Re: Pegaso Models Highlander Clan Campbell Ne Obliviscaris

Post by T3hGuppy »

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
On the bench

Too much to list. !!


Youtube channel:https://www.youtube.com/user/bnealuk
User avatar
Matthew
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
Posts: 412
Joined: Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:08 pm
Location: Nottingham uk

Re: Pegaso Models Highlander Clan Campbell Ne Obliviscaris

Post by Matthew »

Paul wrote:I wouldn't be too scared of him in battle he looks harmless
:lol: :lol: :dance: that was a good un m8 my mrs just said what u laughing at I said look at this and this is what Paul said :rofl: she just looked at me and said grow up matt :roll: lol . Great work dude
User avatar
Nige201980
Captain
Captain
Posts: 4095
Joined: Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:30 am
Location: Doncaster South Yorkshire UK
Contact:

Re: Pegaso Models Highlander Clan Campbell Ne Obliviscaris

Post by Nige201980 »

Brill mate
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy-TGcs5u_ZXSZ9kObNfsPg


On the go at the Mo

Quite a few :banana:
gosselin2112
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Posts: 655
Joined: Mon May 27, 2013 2:18 am
Location: Manchester, Newhampshire USA

Re: Pegaso Models Highlander Clan Campbell Ne Obliviscaris

Post by gosselin2112 »

Boobies! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

That was quite entertaining. Love the Booby Mobile! I went over to see the character models on Ebay. Wow. . . the land of boobies and lingerie in resin casting. This genre is pretty heavy. I can't even imagine the painting process. Will have lots of questions for those braving the challenge.

Coen, all the boob models will not diminish Mr. Campbell. I am looking forward to seeing how you build him up.
User avatar
Coen
General
General
Posts: 10136
Joined: Wed May 29, 2013 2:04 am
Location: Nova Scotia, Canada
Contact:
Canada

Re: Pegaso Models Highlander Clan Campbell Ne Obliviscaris

Post by Coen »

I LOVE THIS FORUM!
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
You guys crack me up....

and thanks Russ. You Da'Man!
User avatar
Greg37985
Private First Class
Private First Class
Posts: 41
Joined: Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:22 pm
Location: Baschurch, Shropshire

Re: Pegaso Models Highlander Clan Campbell Ne Obliviscaris

Post by Greg37985 »

I think most of us had a teacher like that at sometime or another :dance: , Oh and good research material for the booby brigade. Get on with that tartan Coen
User avatar
Coen
General
General
Posts: 10136
Joined: Wed May 29, 2013 2:04 am
Location: Nova Scotia, Canada
Contact:
Canada

Re: Pegaso Models Highlander Clan Campbell Ne Obliviscaris

Post by Coen »

Well Mr. Campbell is all together now. (Que Beatles) I just just finished the touch up on the putty work on the tartan on his shoulder. Big gap there that I had to fill.
It's drying on the bench. In the morning I'll spray him with some primer and let that sit for a while.
I'm thinking now that I may see about picking up a few more figures. I've finding them to be a lot of fun so far.

So here's a few pictures before I fixed up his tartan.

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
longlance67
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer
Posts: 1371
Joined: Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:22 pm
Location: Galway, Ireland

Re: Pegaso Models Highlander Clan Campbell Ne Obliviscaris

Post by longlance67 »

beautiful figure Coen,

cant wait to see how you paint him up
On the Bench:
Trumpeter Stryker ESV
Hobby Boss 1/48 F18 Hornet
1/72 Dragon King Tiger with Zimm
28mm Napoleonic project
28mm Norman Conquest of Ireland painting project

My Channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/longlance67
Post Reply

Return to “Builds”