Page 1 of 1

Revell Audi Spyder Windscreen

Posted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:58 pm
by ohioiom
Hello,
My Grandson has been fortunate enough to obtain an apprenticeship at Audi, so I thought I would construct a 1/24 Revell Audi R8 Spyder kit and put it in a display case for him. Would you believe, I have just stupidly cracked the windscreen!! My question is, can I obtain another screen from somewhere?
Do I have to write to Revell and ask them if they would sell me a replacement, or will I have to buy a new kit?
Thank you

Re: Revell Audi Spyder Windscreen

Posted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:38 pm
by Twokidsnosleep
Worth a try asking Revell

Re: Revell Audi Spyder Windscreen

Posted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 1:17 pm
by Davethepitch
I would send Revel an email and see what they say.

Re: Revell Audi Spyder Windscreen

Posted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:03 am
by ohioiom
Thank you Twokidsnosleep and Davethepitch, I have followed your advice and written to Revell, explaining the problem, just waiting to see what they have to say.

Re: Revell Audi Spyder Windscreen

Posted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:44 pm
by ohioiom
Hello everyone,
I contacted Revell and I have just received a complete clear sprue tree, containing all the windows.
No charge, not even postage, really good customer relations. Thank you Revell.

Re: Revell Audi Spyder Windscreen

Posted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:11 pm
by Twokidsnosleep
Good news and good customer service