Posting already?

All you chat and rules can be found here

Moderator: T3hGuppy

Post Reply
User avatar
DBMiller
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Posts: 2290
Joined: Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:10 pm
Location: Guilford, Vermont, USA
United States of America

Posting already?

Post by DBMiller »

I see some of you are posting the start of their builds already - is that OK? I have my pics ready to go and I could get started when I get out of work today.
ON THE BENCH: Do I have to say? :(
User avatar
Cymru
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major of the Army
Posts: 1216
Joined: Wed Mar 16, 2016 4:32 pm
Location: Wales
Contact:
Wales

Re: Posting already?

Post by Cymru »

As the thread went up, I assumed it was OK. I haven;t actually started to build and there are folk in different time zones.
Hanger:
STASH
WIP:
Current Projects

Orange Air Virtual Airline
Orange Air - Flying the virtual skies since 1996
User avatar
Paul
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 12622
Joined: Thu May 23, 2013 4:47 pm
Location: Merseyside, England, UK
Contact:
England

Re: Posting already?

Post by Paul »

Perfectly fine and normal to do so, as long as the kit isnt actually started theres no problem :cheers2:
User avatar
DBMiller
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Posts: 2290
Joined: Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:10 pm
Location: Guilford, Vermont, USA
United States of America

Re: Posting already?

Post by DBMiller »

Paul wrote: Mon Apr 30, 2018 2:15 pm Perfectly fine and normal to do so, as long as the kit isnt actually started theres no problem :cheers2:
Cool. Thank you! :banana:
ON THE BENCH: Do I have to say? :(
User avatar
Twokidsnosleep
General
General
Posts: 18481
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2014 4:07 pm
Location: BC,Canada
Canada

Re: Posting already?

Post by Twokidsnosleep »

Love to see the anticipation and excitement :lol:

Yes post up your kit photos, sprues, background info etc....just don’t start building until tomorrow May1st
Currently I am waxing my ceremonial adjudicator horns in preparation for tomorrow
Image
:cheers2:
Scott

On, Under or near the desk
Mr Tamiya Memorial build...Alfa Romeo Bt-46
User avatar
Twokidsnosleep
General
General
Posts: 18481
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2014 4:07 pm
Location: BC,Canada
Canada

Re: Posting already?

Post by Twokidsnosleep »

Five build threads already and everyone of them used their Captain Numbers in the title......I am so proud of you all :D
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Just remember to use a third party host for your photos and do not load directly into ISM as it kills the site
PM me if you need help

I am going to go clean up my bench get it all ready
Scott

On, Under or near the desk
Mr Tamiya Memorial build...Alfa Romeo Bt-46
User avatar
Twokidsnosleep
General
General
Posts: 18481
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2014 4:07 pm
Location: BC,Canada
Canada

Re: Posting already?

Post by Twokidsnosleep »

17 builds out of the gate first day :banana:
Very impressed gents, some awesome looking beasts going to be made :thumb2:
Scott

On, Under or near the desk
Mr Tamiya Memorial build...Alfa Romeo Bt-46
User avatar
DBMiller
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Posts: 2290
Joined: Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:10 pm
Location: Guilford, Vermont, USA
United States of America

Re: Posting already?

Post by DBMiller »

:banana: :banana:

Bombers rule!
ON THE BENCH: Do I have to say? :(
User avatar
Twokidsnosleep
General
General
Posts: 18481
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2014 4:07 pm
Location: BC,Canada
Canada

Re: Posting already?

Post by Twokidsnosleep »

God help us all, I have figured out my iMac iMovie and Photo Booth programs and can make videos :wtf:
Now I will test out uploading to uTube and then oh boy Prepare Yourself for incoming TKNS Bomber videos....assuredly, they won't be pretty
But at least I can do draws and such more or less live. I just have to learn not to laugh at myself while filming and to stop swearing :tongue:

EDIT: nope, you are all safe, I am fighting the export of iMovie to Utube...the latter wont let me into my account as says invalid name or P/W :wall: :bash: ...despite just singing in to my Google acct.
Scott

On, Under or near the desk
Mr Tamiya Memorial build...Alfa Romeo Bt-46
Post Reply

Return to “Chat and Guidelines”