Image Host Integration

The latest forum news and anouncements
User avatar
bfrd
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1993
Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:43 am
Location: Carrollton, TX
Contact:
United States of America

Image Host Integration

Post by bfrd »

The Image Host Integration extension has been installed!

This forum will currently support Flickr and imgur hosted images. You can use either, neither, or both.

Here is how you set them up.

First open up you User Control Panel
Image

Flickr Setup:
Image

Enter your primary Flickr email address. This can be found by accessing your Flickr account settings and going to the "Emails & Notifications" tab. Enter the email address that says "(primary)" next to it.

Once you have entered the address click "Lookup Email"

Your Flickr id should automatically be filled into the box.
If your NSID is NOT found using an email address that you are certain is correct, a security setting may be getting in the way. In your Flickr Account Settings check out the Privacy & Permissions tab. There you will find an option to "Hide your stuff from public searches". If that is set to "yes" my application will be able to automatically find your NSID. The easiest way forward is to turn that option off and then complete the setup on ISM. Once that is complete you should be able to turn the privacy option back on. Once we have your NSID the privacy filter should NOT interfere with the operation of the ISM site.
Then click "Submit" at the bottom of the page.

imgur Setup:
Image

imgur is a little more involved.

First enter your imgur username.

Next, click "Launch imgur.com" This will pop open a new window, make sure that your browser settings allow new pop up windows from intscalemodeller.com.

Inside of that window you will have to login to your imgur account and click "allow". By clicking allow you are letting imgur know that it is OK with you for your images to be accessed by the forum.

Once you click "allow" you should see a pin code. Copy that code and paste it into the box that says "imgur.com PIN code" and then click "Use PIN". The next three boxes should be filled in automatically.

Click "submit" at the bottom of the page.

That's it you are all setup!

How to use:

Using the system is very straightforward. Here is what it will look like.

Image

When you want to add an image select the host that you want to use.

As soon as you select the host you will see your 25 most recent images posted to the host account. The newest images will display first. If you use albums you can select a specific album using the drop-down menu on the right side. The first option will display the most recent images.

To add an image to your post, just click on it. The BB code will be placed wherever the cursor is in the message. That's it!

Please let me know if you have any issues using the utility.

The integration will only be available when using the full message creation window. So don't expect to see it at the bottom of the page when looking at a thread.
Last edited by bfrd on Thu Jul 26, 2018 12:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Matthew (or Bifford if you prefer)
Stash
User avatar
Twokidsnosleep
General
General
Posts: 18481
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2014 4:07 pm
Location: BC,Canada
Canada

Re: Image Host Integration

Post by Twokidsnosleep »

Cool
I will play with this on the weekend
Expect many silly memes
Scott

On, Under or near the desk
Mr Tamiya Memorial build...Alfa Romeo Bt-46
User avatar
Twokidsnosleep
General
General
Posts: 18481
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2014 4:07 pm
Location: BC,Canada
Canada

Re: Image Host Integration

Post by Twokidsnosleep »

Image

HEY, I THINK IT WORKS!!
NICE WORK MAN :thumb2:
Scott

On, Under or near the desk
Mr Tamiya Memorial build...Alfa Romeo Bt-46
User avatar
Tomcat64
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
Posts: 7188
Joined: Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:24 pm
Location: Swindon, UK
England

Re: Image Host Integration

Post by Tomcat64 »

That is a superb piece of work Matthew - very well done and very much appreciated :clap: :clap: :clap: :bow:: :bow::

Love the way you can select individual albums as well as the photostream :clap:

And since I finally got around to finishing the shots from Iceland (from April :ooops: ) here's a gratuitous shot of somewhere in the middle of nowhere...
Image

Image

Edit: That's interesting - just following up on Paul's comment below, the top shot is using the interface and the bottom shot is the same pic embedded the way I'd normally copy & paste the link from Flickr... I noticed when I grabbed the link from Flickr the image size is set to Large (1024x512) so not sure if there's another option we can set in the interface for that?

Edit the second: and here it is again with the updated integration - great job :cheers2:
Image
Last edited by Tomcat64 on Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:43 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Cheers, Neil

On the Bench:
Revell 1/72 Millennium Falcon - stalled due to stupidity
Tamiya 1/35 Stegosaurus Stenops
Tamiya 1/35 Sherman Firefly VC
User avatar
Paul
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 12622
Joined: Thu May 23, 2013 4:47 pm
Location: Merseyside, England, UK
Contact:
England

Re: Image Host Integration

Post by Paul »

Excellent work mate, thank you so much for you're help, this will make it so much easier posting to the forum now
User avatar
Paul
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 12622
Joined: Thu May 23, 2013 4:47 pm
Location: Merseyside, England, UK
Contact:
England

Re: Image Host Integration

Post by Paul »

Can we make our images bigger, they look too small imo
User avatar
bfrd
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1993
Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:43 am
Location: Carrollton, TX
Contact:
United States of America

Re: Image Host Integration

Post by bfrd »

I can change the default or make an option somewhere. Whatever you guys think is best. I will try and come up with some options and we can see what makes sense.
Matthew (or Bifford if you prefer)
Stash
User avatar
Paul
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 12622
Joined: Thu May 23, 2013 4:47 pm
Location: Merseyside, England, UK
Contact:
England

Re: Image Host Integration

Post by Paul »

bfrd wrote: Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:31 pm I can change the default or make an option somewhere. Whatever you guys think is best. I will try and come up with some options and we can see what makes sense.
yeah they need to be a bit bigger imo, they are usually around 800x600 but mine look smaller now :cheers2:
User avatar
AlexBB
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class
Posts: 275
Joined: Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:03 am
Location: Clangerland, Nr Walsall, West Mids
Contact:
England

Re: Image Host Integration

Post by AlexBB »

Oooo this looks awesome... just set it up and going to take piccies of what Mr Postie delivered this week... Great job Matthew...you are a software GOD... :-)
Alex J Beebee
On The Bench ... Italeri 3635 Willys MB Jeep - Parked!!! 3 x Airfix A68214 Mary Rose starter kits for an Xmas diorama thingy!!
User avatar
Fridgy
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major of the Army
Posts: 1282
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2016 6:46 am
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Australia

Re: Image Host Integration

Post by Fridgy »

Image


It's alive!!!!
Mick
WIP: 1/12 Bandai BB-8 & R2-D2
User avatar
Stokesy44
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
Posts: 9093
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:13 am
Location: The Midlands, UK
Great Britain

Re: Image Host Integration

Post by Stokesy44 »

Nice work Sir!

Looking forward to having a play with this! Luvly jubly! :clap: :clap: :clap:
Its been tried and tested, it works! So don't blame the system if you're no good. :doh:
User avatar
MakingModels
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Posts: 179
Joined: Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:10 pm
Location: Aberdeenshire, Scotland
Contact:
Scotland

Re: Image Host Integration

Post by MakingModels »

Works a treat.

Great job :)

Image
User avatar
TommyKillander
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Posts: 2776
Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2014 1:59 pm
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden
Sweden

Re: Image Host Integration

Post by TommyKillander »

Image

Cool! Great job, bfrd !!! :thumb2:
User avatar
sheppsea
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major
Posts: 882
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:22 am
Location: Essex, United Kingdom
England

Re: Image Host Integration

Post by sheppsea »

Outstanding work - genuinely can't imagine how anyone could make it simpler :)
User avatar
barrythornton
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class
Posts: 298
Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2018 7:47 pm
Location: Wigan Casino
Palestine

Re: Image Host Integration

Post by barrythornton »

Congratulations :th:
tried it.
easy.
It works. .... any plans to extend to other pic hosting sites?
If it`s got a Dragon or a Dwarf in it .....I`m out ! :pistols:
User avatar
bfrd
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1993
Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:43 am
Location: Carrollton, TX
Contact:
United States of America

Re: Image Host Integration

Post by bfrd »

I have updated the extension to use a slightly larger image. From now on all images should be 800 x 600.

I have setup the software to be extensible to other hosts. I put up a poll a while back and found that imgur and Flickr were the only hosts used by more than one person. If there is enough interest in a new host we can look into adding it.
Matthew (or Bifford if you prefer)
Stash
User avatar
Twokidsnosleep
General
General
Posts: 18481
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2014 4:07 pm
Location: BC,Canada
Canada

Re: Image Host Integration

Post by Twokidsnosleep »

bfrd wrote: Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:11 pm I have updated the extension to use a slightly larger image. From now on all images should be 800 x 600.

I have setup the software to be extensible to other hosts. I put up a poll a while back and found that imgur and Flickr were the only hosts used by more than one person. If there is enough interest in a new host we can look into adding it.
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
:cheers2: :cheers2: :cheers2: :cheers2: :cheers2:
Standing ovation and lots of drinks to you sir
Scott

On, Under or near the desk
Mr Tamiya Memorial build...Alfa Romeo Bt-46
User avatar
Tomcat64
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
Posts: 7188
Joined: Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:24 pm
Location: Swindon, UK
England

Re: Image Host Integration

Post by Tomcat64 »

Twokidsnosleep wrote: Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:20 pm
bfrd wrote: Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:11 pm I have updated the extension to use a slightly larger image. From now on all images should be 800 x 600.

I have setup the software to be extensible to other hosts. I put up a poll a while back and found that imgur and Flickr were the only hosts used by more than one person. If there is enough interest in a new host we can look into adding it.
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
:cheers2: :cheers2: :cheers2: :cheers2: :cheers2:
Standing ovation and lots of drinks to you sir
What he said!!

I've been back and updated my original pic and the size looks great now - awesome work mate :cheers2: :cheers2: :cheers2: :bow:: :bow:: :bow::
Cheers, Neil

On the Bench:
Revell 1/72 Millennium Falcon - stalled due to stupidity
Tamiya 1/35 Stegosaurus Stenops
Tamiya 1/35 Sherman Firefly VC
User avatar
Cymru
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major of the Army
Posts: 1216
Joined: Wed Mar 16, 2016 4:32 pm
Location: Wales
Contact:
Wales

Re: Image Host Integration

Post by Cymru »

bfrd wrote: Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:11 pm I have updated the extension to use a slightly larger image. From now on all images should be 800 x 600.

I have setup the software to be extensible to other hosts. I put up a poll a while back and found that imgur and Flickr were the only hosts used by more than one person. If there is enough interest in a new host we can look into adding it.
How about adding this for "PostImage"?
https://postimages.org/phpbb
Hanger:
STASH
WIP:
Current Projects

Orange Air Virtual Airline
Orange Air - Flying the virtual skies since 1996
User avatar
DRUMS01
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Posts: 2352
Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2016 1:48 am
Location: Ohio, USA
United States of America

Re: Image Host Integration, Test

Post by DRUMS01 »

ImageTest:

THANKS!, this is sweet.....
On the table or recently completed:

1/18 AV8-B Harrier - WIP
1/35 Churchill AVRE with SBG Bridge Diorama - DONE
75mm BMW R75 WW2 motorcycle with rider - DONE
User avatar
bfrd
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1993
Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:43 am
Location: Carrollton, TX
Contact:
United States of America

Re: Image Host Integration

Post by bfrd »

Cymru wrote: Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:18 pm How about adding this for "PostImage"?
https://postimages.org/phpbb
I looked at PostImage when it popped up on the poll. Unfortunately, this is a completely different kind of animal. It isn't your standard hosting solution and doesn't have the same type of access that the other solutions offer. I'll keep it in mind and see if something can be done in the future.
Matthew (or Bifford if you prefer)
Stash
mechanic
Private First Class
Private First Class
Posts: 38
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2018 12:55 pm
United States of America

Re: Image Host Integration

Post by mechanic »

I have discovered an error in the application. If your source image is smaller than 800x600 you may see "undefined" in place of the image url. I will get this fixed asap.
User avatar
Cymru
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major of the Army
Posts: 1216
Joined: Wed Mar 16, 2016 4:32 pm
Location: Wales
Contact:
Wales

Re: Image Host Integration

Post by Cymru »

bfrd wrote: Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:01 pm
Cymru wrote: Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:18 pm How about adding this for "PostImage"?
https://postimages.org/phpbb
I looked at PostImage when it popped up on the poll. Unfortunately, this is a completely different kind of animal. It isn't your standard hosting solution and doesn't have the same type of access that the other solutions offer. I'll keep it in mind and see if something can be done in the future.
Not sure what you see as a problem? Shouldn't take you more than 5 minutes!
Hanger:
STASH
WIP:
Current Projects

Orange Air Virtual Airline
Orange Air - Flying the virtual skies since 1996
User avatar
Paul
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 12622
Joined: Thu May 23, 2013 4:47 pm
Location: Merseyside, England, UK
Contact:
England

Re: Image Host Integration

Post by Paul »

Cymru wrote: Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:11 am
bfrd wrote: Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:01 pm
Cymru wrote: Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:18 pm How about adding this for "PostImage"?
https://postimages.org/phpbb
I looked at PostImage when it popped up on the poll. Unfortunately, this is a completely different kind of animal. It isn't your standard hosting solution and doesn't have the same type of access that the other solutions offer. I'll keep it in mind and see if something can be done in the future.
Not sure what you see as a problem? Shouldn't take you more than 5 minutes!
Are you being serious Matts just told you why!
mechanic
Private First Class
Private First Class
Posts: 38
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2018 12:55 pm
United States of America

Re: Image Host Integration

Post by mechanic »

The issue with smaller images not working should be sorted out. If the image being shared is smaller than 800x600 the original size will be used.

Here is an example of a 24x24 image.
Image

Please let me know if there are any other issues.
User avatar
SteelScooter
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
Posts: 386
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:43 am
Location: Buckinghamshire, UK
England

Re: Image Host Integration

Post by SteelScooter »

It doesn't work for me. When I input my Flickr email it says it is not on the Flickr system. It is def the right email. I tried Chrome and Edge.
Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way you'll be a mile away and he'll be shoeless.

Scalemates: http://www.scalemates.com/profiles/mate ... 08&p=stash
User avatar
bfrd
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1993
Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:43 am
Location: Carrollton, TX
Contact:
United States of America

Re: Image Host Integration

Post by bfrd »

SteelScooter wrote: Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:45 pm It doesn't work for me. When I input my Flickr email it says it is not on the Flickr system. It is def the right email. I tried Chrome and Edge.
Did you follow these steps? Many accounts have more than one email address. For example the address that I use to login is NOT the primary address.
Enter your primary Flickr email address. This can be found by accessing your Flickr account settings and going to the "Emails & Notifications" tab. Enter the email address that says "(primary)" next to it.
Matthew (or Bifford if you prefer)
Stash
User avatar
SteelScooter
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
Posts: 386
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:43 am
Location: Buckinghamshire, UK
England

Re: Image Host Integration

Post by SteelScooter »

bfrd wrote: Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:51 pm
SteelScooter wrote: Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:45 pm It doesn't work for me. When I input my Flickr email it says it is not on the Flickr system. It is def the right email. I tried Chrome and Edge.
Did you follow these steps? Many accounts have more than one email address. For example the address that I use to login is NOT the primary address.
Enter your primary Flickr email address. This can be found by accessing your Flickr account settings and going to the "Emails & Notifications" tab. Enter the email address that says "(primary)" next to it.
Yes, I definitely used the Primary email. Is there another way to get the Flickr ID? I tried downloading my Flickr data to see if it is in there. In the account_profile.json there is a 9 digit number listed as my Flickr URL I wonder if that is my Flickr ID. Many thanks.

:cheers2:
Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way you'll be a mile away and he'll be shoeless.

Scalemates: http://www.scalemates.com/profiles/mate ... 08&p=stash
User avatar
bfrd
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1993
Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:43 am
Location: Carrollton, TX
Contact:
United States of America

Re: Image Host Integration

Post by bfrd »

The Flickr should look similar to 32279650@N02.

You can copy it into the I’d box and submit.
Matthew (or Bifford if you prefer)
Stash
User avatar
SteelScooter
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
Posts: 386
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:43 am
Location: Buckinghamshire, UK
England

Re: Image Host Integration

Post by SteelScooter »

bfrd wrote: Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:07 pm The Flickr should look similar to 32279650@N02.

You can copy it into the I’d box and submit.
Yeah the ID was in the account_profile.json file I downloaded from Flickr. I added it manually and it works now. Many thanks.

:cheers2:
Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way you'll be a mile away and he'll be shoeless.

Scalemates: http://www.scalemates.com/profiles/mate ... 08&p=stash
User avatar
Fridgy
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major of the Army
Posts: 1282
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2016 6:46 am
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Australia

Re: Image Host Integration

Post by Fridgy »

Can this be added to the pm screen?
Mick
WIP: 1/12 Bandai BB-8 & R2-D2
User avatar
bfrd
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1993
Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:43 am
Location: Carrollton, TX
Contact:
United States of America

Re: Image Host Integration

Post by bfrd »

Fridgy wrote: Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:30 am Can this be added to the pm screen?
I don't see why not, I will add that in the next update.
Matthew (or Bifford if you prefer)
Stash
1975GinjaNinja
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class
Posts: 289
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2016 1:13 am
Location: Reading, UK
England

Re: Image Host Integration

Post by 1975GinjaNinja »

I struggled to get it to reckoning automatically at first but that was due to the security I had added to Flickr. Once I opened up a few things everything was sweet.
Aaaarrrrgggghhhh glue everywhere!
User avatar
bfrd
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1993
Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:43 am
Location: Carrollton, TX
Contact:
United States of America

Re: Image Host Integration

Post by bfrd »

Fridgy wrote: Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:30 am Can this be added to the pm screen?
This has been completed. Please let me know if you have any issues in its use.

1975GinjaNinja wrote: Sun Jul 22, 2018 8:58 pm I struggled to get it to reckoning automatically at first but that was due to the security I had added to Flickr. Once I opened up a few things everything was sweet.
Yes, I was working with another user on this issue. I will update the instructions. I assume the setting to which you are referring is "Hide your stuff from public searches"? I believe that is the setting that prevents your NSID from being discovered via your email address.
Matthew (or Bifford if you prefer)
Stash
User avatar
TommyKillander
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Posts: 2776
Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2014 1:59 pm
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden
Sweden

Re: Image Host Integration

Post by TommyKillander »

Hi Matthew,

I must thank you again for the flickr integration - I'm using it all the time now and it works perfectly. :bow::

Great job, buddy! :clap: :thumb1:

:cheers2:
Tommy
Matt58
Sergeant
Sergeant
Posts: 121
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:54 pm
Location: LongIsland NY
United States of America

Re: Image Host Integration

Post by Matt58 »

Got my Flickr ID to work but I can't get any photos to appear think its my security settings on Flickr. Any idea what has to be open security wish
Never mind I got it. Here a little test
ImageImageImageImage

Thx for setting this up Matthew its choice
User avatar
dogsbody
Sergeant
Sergeant
Posts: 139
Joined: Wed May 06, 2015 8:22 pm
Location: Northern Alberta, Canada
Canada

Re: Image Host Integration

Post by dogsbody »

I just copy & paste from Flickr.

Image


Chris
"What young man could possibly be bored
with a uniform to wear,
a fast aeroplane to fly,
and something to shoot at?"
User avatar
Paul
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 12622
Joined: Thu May 23, 2013 4:47 pm
Location: Merseyside, England, UK
Contact:
England

Re: Image Host Integration

Post by Paul »

dogsbody wrote: Tue Sep 04, 2018 6:47 pm I just copy & paste from Flickr.

Image


Chris
lol ok
User avatar
Lee
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 7322
Joined: Thu May 23, 2013 4:38 pm
Location: Lincolnshire
Contact:
Great Britain

Re: Image Host Integration

Post by Lee »

dogsbody wrote: Tue Sep 04, 2018 6:47 pm I just copy & paste from Flickr.

Image


Chris
Now you don't need to do that, it's all in the message box!
Where does all the bloody time go.....?

Owner of Ultimate Modelling Products
User avatar
Lysus
Captain
Captain
Posts: 4562
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2015 11:37 pm
Location: Seattle, US
United States of America

Re: Image Host Integration

Post by Lysus »

So that didn't take long at all to set up with imgur, pretty dang cool, dude.

Thanks!
Backlog Progress: |||||||||||||||-------|----------|----------| 26/80
On the bench: Hasegawa 1/72 Tatiana's Vanship
Last Completed: Bandai HGUC Geara Zulu // Hasegawa 1/48 J2M3Raiden Prisoner of War
User avatar
TommyKillander
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Posts: 2776
Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2014 1:59 pm
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden
Sweden

Re: Image Host Integration

Post by TommyKillander »

Hello Guys (and @bfrd in particular)

Flickr seems to have done some migration from Yahoo lately as part of that process I have converted my login from Yahoo to Flickr - I did that a while ago and everything have worked fine until now.

Today it seems that this change have rippled through the systems and I cannot use the Image Host Integration tool anymore (which is a bummer since it's such a convenient and novel feature on this site)

I get the error message "The email you entered was not found in the Flickr system." when I try to Lookup my email in the User Control Panel - Image Host Integration tab

Have anyone else experienced issues with the IHI tool lately ?

:cheers2:
Tommy
Last edited by TommyKillander on Fri Aug 02, 2019 10:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
bfrd
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1993
Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:43 am
Location: Carrollton, TX
Contact:
United States of America

Re: Image Host Integration

Post by bfrd »

I was notified today of the integration malfunctioning. I plan to look further into the issue as soon as I get into the office tomorrow.
Matthew (or Bifford if you prefer)
Stash
User avatar
bfrd
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1993
Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:43 am
Location: Carrollton, TX
Contact:
United States of America

Re: Image Host Integration

Post by bfrd »

Appears to be working again. Looks like it was an issue with the Flickr API and not this site. It was cleared up on Flickr's end.
Matthew (or Bifford if you prefer)
Stash
User avatar
dogsbody
Sergeant
Sergeant
Posts: 139
Joined: Wed May 06, 2015 8:22 pm
Location: Northern Alberta, Canada
Canada

Re: Image Host Integration

Post by dogsbody »

Test post:
18766070_1604154049658631_2461390225817660613_nX.jpg


Chris
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"What young man could possibly be bored
with a uniform to wear,
a fast aeroplane to fly,
and something to shoot at?"
User avatar
TommyKillander
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Posts: 2776
Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2014 1:59 pm
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden
Sweden

Re: Image Host Integration

Post by TommyKillander »

bfrd wrote: Sat Aug 03, 2019 12:59 pm Appears to be working again. Looks like it was an issue with the Flickr API and not this site. It was cleared up on Flickr's end.
Yes, it works fine now. :banana:
Thanks your quick response, Matthew.

:cheers2:
Tommy
User avatar
Carles
Private First Class
Private First Class
Posts: 41
Joined: Tue Jan 25, 2022 2:23 pm
Location: Barcelona
Spain

Re: Image Host Integration

Post by Carles »

Hi There.
I tried to post some images from Flickr without success.
Not clear what I´m not doing right... :think:
I´m selecting the host from bootm, but can´t see the image on the preview of the post
Some help needed.
Many thanks.
Carles.

Image
Last edited by Carles on Wed Jan 26, 2022 8:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Twokidsnosleep
General
General
Posts: 18481
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2014 4:07 pm
Location: BC,Canada
Canada

Re: Image Host Integration

Post by Twokidsnosleep »

Carles wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 4:21 pm Hi There.
I tried to post some images from Flickr without success.
Not clear what I´m not doing right... :think:
I´m selecting the host from bootm, but can´t see the image on the preview of the post
Some help needed.
Many thanks.
Carles.
I have alerted smarter people than me and they will help you soon :D
Scott

On, Under or near the desk
Mr Tamiya Memorial build...Alfa Romeo Bt-46
User avatar
Carles
Private First Class
Private First Class
Posts: 41
Joined: Tue Jan 25, 2022 2:23 pm
Location: Barcelona
Spain

Re: Image Host Integration

Post by Carles »

Many Thanks Scott !
User avatar
dogsbody
Sergeant
Sergeant
Posts: 139
Joined: Wed May 06, 2015 8:22 pm
Location: Northern Alberta, Canada
Canada

Re: Image Host Integration

Post by dogsbody »

I use the BBCode option to post images from Flickr.

Image


Chris
"What young man could possibly be bored
with a uniform to wear,
a fast aeroplane to fly,
and something to shoot at?"
User avatar
Carles
Private First Class
Private First Class
Posts: 41
Joined: Tue Jan 25, 2022 2:23 pm
Location: Barcelona
Spain

Re: Image Host Integration

Post by Carles »

Hi Chris, Many thanks for your reply.
How are you doing this to make only visible the image you want to post and not the entire album or camera roll ?
Regards.
CArles.
Post Reply

Return to “Forum News”