As you can see on the last entry I had given the spues a light coat of white paint as the original plan was to paint the aircraft O.T.B, as white would have been a good undercoat for the red.
I then followed the instruction stages 1-3 gluing and painting as per the guide.
The aircraft side walls were painted as per guide, but for the seat harness and padding I used Citadel Paints shown below.

The Elysian green for the seat padding.
Graveyard Earth for the Headrest.
Bleached bone for the harness.

I used a 10mm nut for weight, stuck in place with super glue.
MAKE SURE THE NUT IS IN THE MIDDLE allowing the fuselage halves to close tight.

As you can see the instrument panel was painted Tamiya XF-19 Sky Grey, once dry the decal was added.
A wash of Citadel Seraphim Sepia given to the harness and padding once the seat were assembled and glued in place.

Then following stages 7 and 8 the parts were glued together.

Stage 9, glue and peg the fuselage parts to each other and let dry.

Then I moved to stage 13 and 14 gluing the wing bottom to the plane and then the wing tops.

The air intakes have been glued on as per 15-18.

The canopy was dipped in Johnsons Kleer and left to dry.

Once dry they are masked with Tamiya tape and glued on with Airfix Clearfix.

The blobs of blue-tac are what I use to hold the parts while gluing into position.
Thanks for dropping by.
