BenchVent BV300S-D extractor Flexi-Duct
Posted: Wed May 28, 2014 1:56 am
Hey all,
As can be seen in the "What modelling goodies did the postman deliver today...." forum, I've just received the A300S-D extractor unit. Now, everything with the unit itself works just fine but while taking a closer look I noticed that the flexi-duct (hose) that came with mine has a few tears right at the base of it (where it joins to the unit). I'm concerned that while the filter will capture most of the bad stuff the tears on the duct will allow polluted air to escape back into the room. I've emailed BenchVent being that they instruct to get in touch with them within 24 hours of receiving the shipment if anything is damaged but I also wanted to know, from those of you who may have one, if tears at the base of the duct is a normal occurrence. To tell you the truth, my duct looks like it has been used before so I'd like to get some sort of confirmation.
Thanks for your insights on this.
As can be seen in the "What modelling goodies did the postman deliver today...." forum, I've just received the A300S-D extractor unit. Now, everything with the unit itself works just fine but while taking a closer look I noticed that the flexi-duct (hose) that came with mine has a few tears right at the base of it (where it joins to the unit). I'm concerned that while the filter will capture most of the bad stuff the tears on the duct will allow polluted air to escape back into the room. I've emailed BenchVent being that they instruct to get in touch with them within 24 hours of receiving the shipment if anything is damaged but I also wanted to know, from those of you who may have one, if tears at the base of the duct is a normal occurrence. To tell you the truth, my duct looks like it has been used before so I'd like to get some sort of confirmation.
Thanks for your insights on this.