New Build! Eduard 1:72 Fokker Dr. I

Members own YouTube channels, post links to your latest uploads.

Message Paul or Lee about getting your own channel section and forum.

Your YT forum will be deleted if no activity after 2 years.
Post Reply
User avatar
FlyingCoffin
Corporal
Corporal
Posts: 56
Joined: Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:20 pm
Location: Houston, Texas
United States of America

New Build! Eduard 1:72 Fokker Dr. I

Post by FlyingCoffin »

Hey guys!

I picked up another kit to work on while the paint dries on the Camel, and what better than a Fokker Dr. I? I filmed an unboxing and review of the Eduard 1:72 Fokker Dr. I Dual Combo! pack as part 1 of a build log where we'll go through assembly (including all the teenie tiny photo etch) and paint! Enjoy:

[youtube]9-4OeV153GE[/youtube]
Per Ardua ad Astra

"In the end, this thing has earned its morbid moniker. This "flying coffin" lends a war which they call great, a glamour that it simply does not have."

On the Bench: On Deck:
  • Eduard 1:72 Fokker Dr. I
In the Aerodrome:
  • Nothing, yet!
Post Reply

Return to “Members YouTube Channels”